Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The Burial of Jesus

Old 06-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The Burial of Jesus

After the crucifixion of our Lord, Joseph of Arimathea provided a tomb for Jesus and as was the fashion of the Jews they bound the body in linen covered it with myrrh and placed a seal in front of the tomb so he could not be removed. Now please try follow me with this. A man and his word are one and the same. So the teachings were covered with grave cloth or given in a graven image. The understanding of the word is sealed up so no man can break the seal and the stones are teachings to trip you up without spiritual understanding. Then you see at the resurrection the stone is removed from the tomb and there is an angle sitting on the stone and he is clothed As white as snow. I tell you that stone is the teaching Jesus is the son of the living God and it is Jesus sitting on that rock. That teaching is the rock we build our house upon . Then you see the tomb with the two angles at the head and foot of the tomb. Can you picture the ark of the covenant there and if any man lay his hand on it he will die. Then Jesus said to Mary , touch me not for I have not yet ascended. See, it shows we will die and marry is the church. The word is written and then it is accomplished ,spiritually. That is also why the disciples did not recognize Jesus anymore when they first see him after that. The custom of the Jews was this, to teach the scriptures as a graven image to keep people from understanding the word of God and by doing this they put fear of God in the hearts of men but it isn't really the fear of God. It is the fear of the Jews. That is why Jesus always said to the Jews you want to kill me and they didn't understand what he meant. I don't know if this makes sense to you but everything that happened to Jesus all began again from the birth of the church but before this we followed the flesh as it was written but know we follow the spirit. The Stone is being rolled away as we speak. Now the church will see that Jesus is not in the understanding given with a graven image but when the word is robed white as snow we see him sitting on that rock and that is the return of the lord and that is where we are right now. Even though we did not understand this, we are still with the lord and asleep as he was asleep for two days in that tomb.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!