| | What does Luke 13:6-9 say ????
Hi to all , and in Luke 13:6-9 , we have what will happened to Israel in just , about 40 years or so , in the book of Acts .
1) In v6 , a cetain man had a FIG TREE in His vineyard , but no fruit grew .
and that certain man is our Father God .
2) Then the Father in v 7 , says to Jesus ,the dresser of His vineyard , 3 years I come seeking FRUIT on THIS , THIS TREE OF which is Israel and found none , and the Father says CUT IT DOWN , why Cumbereth it the ground..
3) The Greek word for cumbereth , is KATARGET , 3 PERSON SINGLUAR , PRESENT ACTIVE INDICATIVE MOOD of Katargeo , means " to render idle , inactive , useless. "
4) Then in v 8 , And He answering said unto the Him ( the Father ) Lord , let it alone this year also , till I ( Jesus ) shall dig all around , and fertilize it .
5) And if it bear fruit ( or listen to John the Baptist and are baptized , and bear FRUIT ) WELL , and if not , after that thou shalt cut it down .
6) It says , cut it down , NOT root it up , and in Acts 28:28 , Israel is cut down and God will not deal with Israel until the Assembly is gone to Heaven .
7) The 3 years of v 7 plus the 1 years of v 8 = equals the Lord's earthly ministry .
8) That means NO MORE , Priests , no preaching of the Kingdom of Heaven and no MORE water baptism , no Temple and for 2000 years God has not had any dealing with Israel .
9) That is why Israel was set aside 2000 years ago , and Christian do not believe it , and this Parable IS proof it .