| | Why Israel was set aside ???
Hi to all , and there is much confusion as to how Gospels there in the Bible .
1) EUABGELION , means good news or good tiding , but good News about what ?
2) So what was beening preached in the Gospels and in early Acts , and by who ?
3) In Matt 4: 17 , Jesus began to preach , and say , Repent , for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand , and this is being preached to the nation of Israel .
4) The Kingdom of Heaven , is what the disciple asked the Lord in Acts 1:6 , when they ask the Lord , wilt thou at this time restore the Kingdom to Israel ?
5) This is one good news that Jesus preached, or gospel .
6) In Gal 2:7 , there is a gospel that was committed to Paul and it is the Gospel of the UNcircumcision , which is to Gentiles , and those who DO NOT practice circumcision .
7) And there is also what Peter preached in Gal 2:7 , the Gospel of the Circumcision , to the Jews who practiced Circumcision .
8) Then in Gal 3:8 , we see that a gospel was preached to Abram , called , In thee shall the nations be blessed , is a quote from Genesis .
9) Then in Rev 14:6 , we see what is called the Everlasting Gospel , which very short, and it speaks about Judgment , in v 7 .
10) The Gospel of the Kingdom will also be preached in the Great Tribulation in Matt 24:13-14 , 29 , and 30 .
11) So we see that there are 4 gospels to be preach at different times in the future .
12) Is Israel as a nation preaching what Jesus preached in Matt 4:17 ? You know the answer , NO .
13) That also means that what Peter preached has been set aside , until the Great Tribulation and when God begins dealing with Israel after the Departure of the Body of Christ , or what some call the Rapture .
14) Just another proof that their are NO Priests in the Body of Christ and there are many more proofs to be written and NO one can show any scripture that there are Christians in the Gospels until there first mention in Acts 11:26 .
15) There are 3 proof that Israel was set aside .
#1 , Acts 13:46 , and you Judge yourselves UNWORTHLY of Everlasting life , LO we turn to the Gentiles .
#2 , Acts 18:6 , Israel blasphemed and Paul said to them , Your blood be upon your own heads , from HENCEFORTH I WILL GO UNTO THE GENTILES .
#3 , Acts 28:28 , that salvation of God was sent unto the Gentiles , and that they will hear it .
16) In 70 AD , Titus a roman general came in and destroyed Israel , and Temple with it's Ptriesthood , and God has not dealth with Israel , for 2000 years , and the Dispensation of the Grace of God rules the day .
Last edited by danp : 06-18-2009 at 05:44 PM.