Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Three Heavens?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Three Heavens?

The ark of Noah had three levels, but the creatures on all three levels were saved from the flood waters. The unclean beasts were on the bottom or 1st level. The clean beasts were on the 2nd level and Noah along with 7 members of his family were on the top, or 3rd level.

The Israelites [God’s people] were not allowed to eat of the "unclean beasts" at all for they have NOTHING nourishing, nothing of God. [Their words have no good fruit.] The fruits of an unclean beasts are filthy rags and good for nothing in the eyes of God. Nevertheless, He called us inside the tabernacle and saved us [after repentance] while we were still unclean beasts. This is 1st heaven. When we first are drawn from the depths of sin toward God, we are like those unclean beasts and need to have our filth cleaned out, and be filled with His Spirit and producing good fruits (12 [Rev 22:2].

“Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.” Matt 12:44-45

When the filth has been removed and we begin to serve Him, His fruits will begin to grow in us from His Life in us. Then we are able to provide some of the proper nourishment of the things of God to others. We can be part of the Mother who feeds her offspring that they may begin to grow in God. We are in 2nd heaven, but the end is not yet.

Yet, the lust of the eyes and the lust of the flesh and the pride of life still assail us. SOME of the fruit we bear is still our own, and it thus may be poisonous to God's people. These are "clean beasts" on the 2nd level [2nd heaven], but beasts still, with SOME inedible [poisonous] parts. [The Israelites were not allowed to eat all of every single part of even clean beasts.]

Remember now the following verses:

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. Ecc 3:18-19

Then look at this:

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

She hath KILLED her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2 [She killed what, other than the beastly ways of the old man, which lead us to always to sin?]

When all of the fruits of our beastly nature and our beastly nature itself, which produces evil fruits, are gone, and we are filled with His Spirit and are producing good fruits, then will we be ready to enter the 3rd level or 3rd heaven where the Father dwells. In 3rd heaven there is no sin and no beastly [clean or unclean] nature may enter. We are unable to approach the throne of God in 3rd heaven while still possessing a living beastly nature.

“And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.” Exo 33:20

“For our God is a consuming fire” Heb 12:29

But His fire does not consume those who have been properly cleansed!

“And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” Exo 3:2-3

“And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.” Dan 3:27

The three levels or the three heavens are also pictured in the three levels of the tabernacle in the wilderness. The veil to the holiest of holies [3rd level] was rent when Jesus died, but we still cannot enter in there without being properly cleansed, attired and prepared.

Everyone that comes to Christ can enter the 1st level [1st heaven] of the tabernacle (open to the common Israelites), but only priests who have been cleansed are wearing the proper garments [Eph 6:11-18] can enter the 2nd level [2nd heaven]. Prior to the sacrifice of Jesus no one could enter the real 3rd level (holiest of holies) and live.

The natural high priest once a year entered the shadow of the 3rd heaven in the tabernacle in the wilderness, but not the real thing. Even Moses was not to actually enter in there where he would be able to look on the face of the Father.

“And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.” Exo 33:22-23
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:41 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Three Heavens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
The ark of Noah had three levels, but the creatures on all three levels were saved from the flood waters. The unclean beasts were on the bottom or 1st level. The clean beasts were on the 2nd level and Noah along with 7 members of his family were on the top, or 3rd level.

The Israelites [God’s people] were not allowed to eat of the "unclean beasts" at all for they have NOTHING nourishing, nothing of God. [Their words have no good fruit.] The fruits of an unclean beasts are filthy rags and good for nothing in the eyes of God. Nevertheless, He called us inside the tabernacle and saved us [after repentance] while we were still unclean beasts. This is 1st heaven. When we first are drawn from the depths of sin toward God, we are like those unclean beasts and need to have our filth cleaned out, and be filled with His Spirit and producing good fruits (12 [Rev 22:2].

“Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.” Matt 12:44-45

When the filth has been removed and we begin to serve Him, His fruits will begin to grow in us from His Life in us. Then we are able to provide some of the proper nourishment of the things of God to others. We can be part of the Mother who feeds her offspring that they may begin to grow in God. We are in 2nd heaven, but the end is not yet.

Yet, the lust of the eyes and the lust of the flesh and the pride of life still assail us. SOME of the fruit we bear is still our own, and it thus may be poisonous to God's people. These are "clean beasts" on the 2nd level [2nd heaven], but beasts still, with SOME inedible [poisonous] parts. [The Israelites were not allowed to eat all of every single part of even clean beasts.]

Remember now the following verses:

"I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts.

For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. Ecc 3:18-19

Then look at this:

"Wisdom hath builded her house, she hath hewn out her seven pillars:

She hath KILLED her beasts; she hath mingled her wine; she hath also furnished her table." Prov 9:1-2 [She killed what, other than the beastly ways of the old man, which lead us to always to sin?]

When all of the fruits of our beastly nature and our beastly nature itself, which produces evil fruits, are gone, and we are filled with His Spirit and are producing good fruits, then will we be ready to enter the 3rd level or 3rd heaven where the Father dwells. In 3rd heaven there is no sin and no beastly [clean or unclean] nature may enter. We are unable to approach the throne of God in 3rd heaven while still possessing a living beastly nature.

“And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live.” Exo 33:20

“For our God is a consuming fire” Heb 12:29

But His fire does not consume those who have been properly cleansed!

“And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt.” Exo 3:2-3

“And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king's counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was an hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.” Dan 3:27

The three levels or the three heavens are also pictured in the three levels of the tabernacle in the wilderness. The veil to the holiest of holies [3rd level] was rent when Jesus died, but we still cannot enter in there without being properly cleansed, attired and prepared.

Everyone that comes to Christ can enter the 1st level [1st heaven] of the tabernacle (open to the common Israelites), but only priests who have been cleansed are wearing the proper garments [Eph 6:11-18] can enter the 2nd level [2nd heaven]. Prior to the sacrifice of Jesus no one could enter the real 3rd level (holiest of holies) and live.

The natural high priest once a year entered the shadow of the 3rd heaven in the tabernacle in the wilderness, but not the real thing. Even Moses was not to actually enter in there where he would be able to look on the face of the Father.

“And it shall come to pass, while my glory passeth by, that I will put thee in a clift of the rock, and will cover thee with my hand while I pass by:

And I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back parts: but my face shall not be seen.” Exo 33:22-23
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa brother. I use differant names for the levels but it doesn't matter. You get it . It's not about animals, its not about a ship or ark, It's about people and the church and their walk wth God and how close they are to him. Who is above who, what level are we at.Its about how do we get to the next level of rightousness. How are we washed in the blood . There is so much more in the word of God then people realize. I love you brother.

Last edited by colin : 06-17-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!