| | What did Paul's early ministry look like ?
Hi to all , and as has been pointed out that Paul's ministry was to Gentiles, kings, and to the Chrildren of Israel , I have a verse that show what Paul's ministry looked like in the book of Acts .
1) First , we need to look at the Context of Acts 21 is , and it is Jewish .
2) In verse 18 , we see James and the elders from Jerusalem , and the context is Jewish .
3) And in verse 20 , James says to Paul , see how many thousands of Jews are ZEALOUS of the Law , so that James is confirming that the Law of Moses is STILL being kept .
4) The James continues with Paul , and we are informed of thee that thou TEACHEST all the JEWS ,
#1 , Is teaching the Jews who are among the Gentiles to FORSAKE MOSES
#2 , OUGHT not to CiIRCUMISE their children
#3 , Neither to WALK after the Jewish Customs .
5) Paul's commission is different from the 12 disciples , because in A few years Israel will be set aside in Acts 28:28 , when the Roman General , Titus , destroys the Temple and Israel .