Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Your errors

Old 06-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Your errors

When it says John was baptizing in the Jordon id doesn't mean John was baptising in the Jordon. It means John was teaching the spiritual wisdom witch flowes from the kingdom of heaven.When it says the word was made flesh it means it was translated from the spiritual understanding to the teaching of man so man could now see the teachings of God.When it says the Isrealites walked around a mountian for 40 years ir means the were trying to understand the righbtousness of God for 40 years.When it says the diciples were fisherman it means they were preachers by the seashore like the sands by the sea shore and when he said I will make you fishers of men it means he would make them preachers of truth.When it says Jesus walked on water it means he stayed above the iniquity of the world. When it sayes Jesus feed 5000 with 4 loafs or five or whatever it means he tought the scriptures to them and broke the understanding of the Jews.When it says the diciples picked up the crums it means they understood a little and saved those teachings for their church.
I can't believe you guys didn't get a single bit of understanding from 6 months of showing you what every thing means. God's thought are not our thoughts.The bible is always written in the spiritual language and truth is realized when you understand that language. Moses never parted the sea. he followed Gods instructions and seperated the wisdom of man from the wisdom of God and new or dry land appeared.
Every single word and teaching in the bible has a spiritual understanding and that is the truth of the Bible . everything else is lies and deciete. Do you think you have to be washed in blood or the spiritual teachings of Jesus.I can't understand why you are all going backwords now. 6 months and nothing. The bible is true but all men are liers so the word of man without spiritual understanding is all lies and the teachings of the Antichrist. The one that blinds you to the true teachings of God.
Jesus said , do these things I hated and I will come upon you as a thief in the night. He is not a thief. He will remove his understanding or light, the light of truth and you will walk in darkness as you all are right now. I can't stand this anymore. You people still think God let satan kill all of Job's family to pruve Job was a man of God. You people are all walking the broad walk. Make straight the teachings of God.

Last edited by colin : 06-12-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:38 AM
CatholicCrusader

Default Re: Your errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
When it says John was baptizing in the Jordon id doesn't mean John was baptising in the Jordon........
LOL.
Who are you, Bill Clinton?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:04 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
LOL.
Truth sets you free. You seek to put the world in bondage again. you want to do the sticks and stones thing. You won't like it. My sling is ready and my stones polished up.

Last edited by colin : 06-13-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:17 PM
Representative Clergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
LOL.
It depends on what the meaning of the word "are" is (are?)

Last edited by Linsinbigler : 06-23-2009 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:47 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsinbigler View Post
It depends on what the word "are" are
From the wise and learned.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Representative Clergy

Quote:
From the wise and learned.
Is there a particular definition you would give for these words as used in the sarcastic sense with prejudiced disdain?

Last edited by Linsinbigler : 06-23-2009 at 10:23 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:38 PM
Heneni

Hi Colin! How you these days? Just a few thoughts of my own.

Jesus comes as a thief in the night, stealing away the prescious jewels of his father and his bride. That is US.

What everyman desires is unfailing love. Better to be poor than a lier. We all need something. Like poor people. We are all poor in love and need and desire unfailing love. We come to god poor in love, so that he may provide us amply with his unfailing love. If we dont admit to it, we are liers. (Better to be poor in love, so that god can supply us richly than to be a lier)

And this is important to me, because we think we need all sorts of things, but what we really desire, deep down is unfailing love.

The bible says to delight in the lord and he will give us the desires of our heart. And that desire is to be loved unfailingly. That is all that our heart desires. That is what it has been created to thirst for and to hunger for. And that is why GOD is love. God is that which our heart desires.

Satan is the father of lies, the biggest one of them, is that there is something that can satisfy other than god.

Heneni
Old 06-13-2009, 05:47 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heneni View Post
Hi Colin! How you these days? Just a few thoughts of my own.

Jesus comes as a thief in the night, stealing away the prescious jewels of his father and his bride. That is US.

What everyman desires is unfailing love. Better to be poor than a lier. We all need something. Like poor people. We are all poor in love and need and desire unfailing love. We come to god poor in love, so that he may provide us amply with his unfailing love. If we dont admit to it, we are liers. (Better to be poor in love, so that god can supply us richly than to be a lier)

And this is important to me, because we think we need all sorts of things, but what we really desire, deep down is unfailing love.

The bible says to delight in the lord and he will give us the desires of our heart. And that desire is to be loved unfailingly. That is all that our heart desires. That is what it has been created to thirst for and to hunger for. And that is why GOD is love. God is that which our heart desires.

Satan is the father of lies, the biggest one of them, is that there is something that can satisfy other than god.

Heneni
Great thought Heneni.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
When it says John was baptizing in the Jordan it doesn't mean John was baptising in the Jordan. It means John was teaching the spiritual wisdom which flows from the kingdom of heaven.
And perhaps he was doing both! Maybe there is a literal as well as a spiritual meaning. The one is for our flesh or for a shadow of the spiritual meaning. God has given you much colin, but He has not given you everything, not yet!

Quote:
When it says the word was made flesh it means it was translated from the spiritual understanding to the teaching of man so man could now see the teachings of God. When it says the Israelites walked around a mountain for 40 years it means they were trying to understand the righteousness of God for 40 years.
And most of them, still, at the end, did not understand.

Quote:
When it says the disciples were fishermen, it means they were preachers by the seashore like the sands by the seashore and when he said I will make you fishers of men it means he would make them preachers of truth. When it says Jesus walked on water it means he stayed above the iniquity of the world.
And when we do not stay in the same place, many of us too often put the blame everywhere except where it belongs: on ourselves!

Quote:
When it says Jesus fed 5000 with 4 loafs or five or whatever, it means he taught the scriptures to them and broke the understanding of the Jews. When it says the disciples picked up the crumbs it means they understood a little and saved those teachings for their church.
We need to move on from "a little" to alot!

Quote:
I can't believe you guys didn't get a single bit of understanding from 6 months of showing you what every thing means. God's thoughts are not our thoughts. The bible is always written in the spiritual language and truth is realized when you understand that language. Moses never parted the sea. He followed Gods instructions and seperated the wisdom of man from the wisdom of God and new or dry land appeared.
Careful here colin! In 6 months, as you have noted yourself, several have admitted that you have received something from God and shared it with them. Jesus had it all, and yet many rejected Him. Only a very few learned to trust Him. Is the servant greater than His Lord?

Quote:
Every single word and teaching in the bible has a spiritual understanding and that is the truth of the Bible. Everything else is lies and deceit. Do you think you have to be washed in blood or the spiritual teachings of Jesus. I can't understand why you are all going backwords now. 6 months and nothing. The bible is true, but all men are liars so the word of man without spiritual understanding is all lies and the teachings of the Antichrist. The one that blinds you to the true teachings of God.
Yes, colin, all of us are still blind in part, but have a little mercy!

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7

Quote:
Jesus said, do these things I hated and I will come upon you as a thief in the night. He is not a thief. He will remove his understanding or light, the light of truth and you will walk in darkness as you all are right now. I can't stand this anymore. You people still think God let satan kill all of Job's family to prove Job was a man of God. You people are all walking the broad walk. Make straight the teachings of God.
Jesus wept! Yet in spite of this remember what God did!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

For you colin remember this!

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal 6:9

Just because you do not see all the increase, or all of the increase is not immediate, do not lose hope in God who is still working! Yes, the night approaches, but it is not yet. Glory to His name!

John,
Old 06-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

And perhaps he was doing both! Maybe there is a literal as well as a spiritual meaning. The one is for our flesh or for a shadow of the spiritual meaning. God has given you much colin, but He has not given you everything, not yet!

And most of them, still, at the end, did not understand.

And when we do not stay in the same place, many of us too often put the blame everywhere except where it belongs: on ourselves!

We need to move on from "a little" to alot!

Careful here colin! In 6 months, as you have noted yourself, several have admitted that you have received something from God and shared it with them. Jesus had it all, and yet many rejected Him. Only a very few learned to trust Him. Is the servant greater than His Lord?

Yes, colin, all of us are still blind in part, but have a little mercy!

"Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy." Matt 5:7

Jesus wept! Yet in spite of this remember what God did!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

For you colin remember this!

"And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not." Gal 6:9

Just because you do not see all the increase, or all of the increase is not immediate, do not lose hope in God who is still working! Yes, the night approaches, but it is not yet. Glory to His name!

John,

OK my friend. well spoken. Love you brother