Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Teachers of the law

Old 06-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Teachers of the law

Do you think that when Jesus said teachers of the Law will never see the kingdom of heaven, he was talking about university teachers. Maybe school teachers or police officers.
Jesus said this, he who keep my sayings is in judgement but I did not come to judge. Aren't judges , teachers of the law.
The earthly teachings are the law of man and it is written, teachers of the law will never see the kingdom of heaven.

Another one, he who put his hands on the plow is not worthy to follow me. Is that not the way of Cain, the tiller of the earth, the way of sin.

The laws of moses were ingraved in stone so why do people make a graven image of the word of God. Did not Moses say I put before you life and death. The ten comandments are the laws of moses but the books of moses are the real laws he put before the Isrealites but the understanding of them was broken. I put them back togeather.
I try show you life but the teachers of the law have chosen death and put their hand upon the plow.
The birds have their nests and the foxes have their holes, but I have no place to rest my head. I have been trying to create a place for the lord to rest his head. The lord said you father in heaven have clothed the birds of the air and the lillys of the field, how much more will he cloth you. Do you guys believ for one second he meant birds.

our bondage is over and I shout from the mountian tops . The law of the scriptures is the sword but the spirit is the word of Salvation. The teachings are simple but I will use the word EASY . The mountian is the place of higher rightousness.

Thank you father you have hidden these things from those so wise in their own understanding.
As for the greeks and the Orthadox, I'm neither, I am a true Christian.

Last edited by colin : 06-08-2009 at 09:21 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Representative Clergy

Default Re: Teachers of the law

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Do you think that when Jesus said teachers of the Law will never see the kingdom of heaven, he was talking about university teachers. Maybe school teachers or police officers.
Jesus said this, he who keep my sayings is in judgement but I did not come to judge. Aren't judges , teachers of the law.
The earthly teachings are the law of man and it is written, teachers of the law will never see the kingdom of heaven.

Another one, he who put his hands on the plow is not worthy to follow me. Is that not the way of Cain, the tiller of the earth, the way of sin.

The laws of moses were ingraved in stone so why do people make a graven image of the word of God. Did not Moses say I put before you life and death. The ten comandments are the laws of moses but the books of moses are the real laws he put before the Isrealites but the understanding of them was broken. I put them back togeather.
I try show you life but the teachers of the law have chosen death and put their hand upon the plow.
The birds have their nests and the foxes have their holes, but I have no place to rest my head. I have been trying to create a place for the lord to rest his head. The lord said you father in heaven have clothed the birds of the air and the lillys of the field, how much more will he cloth you. Do you guys believ for one second he meant birds.

our bondage is over and I shout from the mountian tops . The law of the scriptures is the sword but the spirit is the word of Salvation. The teachings are simple but I will use the word EASY . The mountian is the place of higher rightousness.

Thank you father you have hidden these things from those so wise in their own understanding.
Its good to know you are the true prophet on the website Colin.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-08-2009, 09:48 PM
SeraphimH

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post

This is proof that you can't learn the Bible through osmosis.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimH View Post
What is osmosis
Old 06-08-2009, 10:01 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeraphimH View Post
And Jesus said , I am the living waters.
Old 06-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsinbigler View Post
Its good to know you are the true prophet on the website Colin.
You made me laugh, thank you