Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Signs of the times

Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Signs of the times

True signs are the stars ans as befor and allways the stars are people teaching the spiritual teachings or thr teachings of heaven. The lord promiced Abraham that his people would be numbered as the sands by the sea and the stars in heaven. Now the signs of the times are like the sign of Jona and the time of Noah. These are the signs that show you it is near the end or the end times. Go for a drive and you will see bumper stiuckers on cars all the time now with a fish and the Name Jesus inside the fish. Don't people even understand enough to realize they are saying Jesus is in the belly of the fish and was that not as it was with Jona. Ther are two stages of heaven and the later is wher the world outside are swollowed up by the flood of information about the Lord and thay have all taken it in.
I suppose now you think Jona was really in the belly of a great fish and came out of it . Does anyone here think that God really drowned the whole world still. The signs are there and I see them. Those are the only two signs given to the sinners of this world.
For me I see God created two ghreat lights and he created the stars for signs. I'm not speaking of the stars in the sky you see at night.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!