Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The return of Jesus

Old 06-05-2009, 05:01 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The return of Jesus

I know exactly what we have to do to be the bride of the Lord and how we acomplish this. You all may think I'm just bragging or trying to decieve you but I know. We can do most of it here but we have to build him a new house.I was corect about the trinity and if you look at any priest when he gives the sign of the cross and says in the name of the father , son and holy Spirit he indicates with his hands , the son goes up , the father comes down to the right and the spirit crosses the earth. I'm telling you the truth I understand and have for a while. I even know , step by step what to do. When christianity started it was made up of the Spiritual understanding of the Old testament and when the diciples understood inside their church the hade attained the rightpousness of the spirit so in their understanding they built a church with this rightousness of the Spirit and when that happened the Holy Spirit came from heaven because it was the same as heaven inside the church. Then Jesus was above them and the spiritual teachings of his ministry are again of a higher rightousness. When the world atains the rightousness of our teachings they become equil to the flesh or woman and at that point the spirit does not have to dwell inside the church and as that happens the spirits leave and become one with the flesh and the church dies but just befor it dies Spirituall the Spirit gets stronger and finally it is just in one. He is the anointed one and the new son. Then he teaches the spiritual teachings and the church once again has the new teachings and they again are of the heavenl understanding . Than at that piont the Lord can return to his church and the new son rises and the lord returns as the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God has entered the anointed one . So it is allways the same Spirit that rises and the risen before returns. You have to build a new temple and conseal the teachings of the Spirit , inside the church and then translate them into parables and they become the flesh for the new church. The religion doesn't change but the understanding does and the world sets out on a walk of the higher rightousness again. You have to go through the seven days of creation one step at a time.
All this might sound foolish to you but I tell you the truth, the lord has been my teacher and teaching me how to do this for a while and now I know. Jesus is born of a undefiled woman so when the the earthly teachings are interpreted the become the undefiled woman or the virgin. The church is made up ,of the earthly teachings and she is mother earth. or the virgin Mary but when the word gets defiled by the teachings of man he cannot remain . We have everything we need to do this right here but eventually we have to build the new house of God.
When we do all this we have to offer up to God the new teaching witch are really the spiritual teachings. All the teachings are in tongues of angles or the understanding of the spirit. The earthly teachings are the fires or tongues of fire. So the spiritual teachings become the new fires to try the souls of men and raise the rightousness of the world again.
I'm telling you guys, really, I know how to do it. All thius is what is meant when the lord tells of david and he said , ( and my lord said to his lord ) This is also what jesus meant when he said he who overcomes, I will be his God and he will be my Son. This is also why the high priest freeked out on Jesus and said the lord thy God is one , we believe in the trinity. See

Last edited by colin : 06-05-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The return of Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
I know exactly what we have to do to be the bride of the Lord and how we acomplish this. You all may think I'm just bragging or trying to decieve you but I know. We can do most of it here but we have to build him a new house.I was corect about the trinity and if you look at any priest when he gives the sign of the cross and says in the name of the father , son and holy Spirit he indicates with his hands , the son goes up , the father comes down to the right and the spirit crosses the earth. I'm telling you the truth I understand and have for a while. I even know , step by step what to do. When christianity started it was made up of the Spiritual understanding of the Old testament and when the diciples understood inside their church the hade attained the rightpousness of the spirit so in their understanding they built a church with this rightousness of the Spirit and when that happened the Holy Spirit came from heaven because it was the same as heaven inside the church. Then Jesus was above them and the spiritual teachings of his ministry are again of a higher rightousness. When the world atains the rightousness of our teachings they become equil to the flesh or woman and at that point the spirit does not have to dwell inside the church and as that happens the spirits leave and become one with the flesh and the church dies but just befor it dies Spirituall the Spirit gets stronger and finally it is just in one. He is the anointed one and the new son. Then he teaches the spiritual teachings and the church once again has the new teachings and they again are of the heavenl understanding . Than at that piont the Lord can return to his church and the new son rises and the lord returns as the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of God has entered the anointed one . So it is allways the same Spirit that rises and the risen before returns. You have to build a new temple and conseal the teachings of the Spirit , inside the church and then translate them into parables and they become the flesh for the new church. The religion doesn't change but the understanding does and the world sets out on a walk of the higher rightousness again. You have to go through the seven days of creation one step at a time.
All this might sound foolish to you but I tell you the truth, the lord has been my teacher and teaching me how to do this for a while and now I know. Jesus is born of a undefiled woman so when the the earthly teachings are interpreted the become the undefiled woman or the virgin. The church is made up ,of the earthly teachings and she is mother earth. or the virgin Mary but when the word gets defiled by the teachings of man he cannot remain . We have everything we need to do this right here but eventually we have to build the new house of God.
When we do all this we have to offer up to God the new teaching witch are really the spiritual teachings. All the teachings are in tongues of angles or the understanding of the spirit. The earthly teachings are the fires or tongues of fire. So the spiritual teachings become the new fires to try the souls of men and raise the rightousness of the world again.
I'm telling you guys, really, I know how to do it. All thius is what is meant when the lord tells of david and he said , ( and my lord said to his lord ) This is also what jesus meant when he said he who overcomes, I will be his God and he will be my Son. This is also why the high priest freeked out on Jesus and said the lord thy God is one , we believe in the trinity. See
This is complicated for me. I believe I am going to the Father, through the Son , by the Holy Spirit. This sums up my theology.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!