Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The trinity

Old 06-04-2009, 04:17 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The trinity

God is the creater of heaven and earth and all things are created by his word and through his word. The word is given to us in one written word with two understandings earthings and heavenly teachings and the heavenly teachings are the father in heaven. Then when the word is fullfilled the heavenly teachings are revealed to one man and he is the anointed or chosen. The one that most pleased God. That is the Son. The sons teachings are recorded and his orders or instructions are given and he dies. The the heavenly teachings are given then God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven Then the spirit can come to earth because it is on earth as in heaven and then the son becomes the father in heaven. . The cycle is never ending. Thsi is to say first is the word and the word was with God and the word was God. The word is the creater.
Simply put, first their is the father and he takes a son and the son creates heaven on earth and then moves to the position of the father and the father come down as the holy spirit. Now the new father seek out the new son and the the old father returns as the holy spirit. The father is no longer called tghe father in heaven because the son has heavenly teachings too so he is the father in heaven but the spirit of the first father comes as the holy spirit because he is no longer in heaven, he is God with us.
Man this is so easy for me to understand but hard to put in words. I did this for my friend Amadeus, ( John ).
This is why Jesus said the father and I are one and the same
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:41 PM
Representative Clergy

Default Re: The trinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
God is the creater of heaven and earth and all things are created by his word and through his word. The word is given to us in one written word with two understandings earthings and heavenly teachings and the heavenly teachings are the father in heaven. Then when the word is fullfilled the heavenly teachings are revealed to one man and he is the anointed or chosen. The one that most pleased God. That is the Son. The sons teachings are recorded and his orders or instructions are given and he dies. The the heavenly teachings are given then God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven Then the spirit can come to earth because it is on earth as in heaven and then the son becomes the father in heaven. . The cycle is never ending. Thsi is to say first is the word and the word was with God and the word was God. The word is the creater.
Simply put, first their is the father and he takes a son and the son creates heaven on earth and then moves to the position of the father and the father come down as the holy spirit. Now the new father seek out the new son and the the old father returns as the holy spirit. The father is no longer called tghe father in heaven because the son has heavenly teachings too so he is the father in heaven but the spirit of the first father comes as the holy spirit because he is no longer in heaven, he is God with us.
Man this is so easy for me to understand but hard to put in words. I did this for my friend Amadeus, ( John ).
What you have just proposed is called modalism, one of the oldest Christian heresies and concurrent with gnosticism. It is also a popular belief in Hinduism, although not all Hindus are modalists. The idea is that God has three modes of existence, that the Father, Son and Spirit are not distinct hypostases. Long before the 4th century, this was condemned in the Christian Church, as we see from the witness of Tertullian in the West and Dionysius of Alexandria in the East.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linsinbigler View Post
What you have just proposed is called modalism, one of the oldest Christian heresies and concurrent with gnosticism. It is also a popular belief in Hinduism, although not all Hindus are modalists. The idea is that God has three modes of existence, that the Father, Son and Spirit are not distinct hypostases. Long before the 4th century, this was condemned in the Christian Church, as we see from the witness of Tertullian in the West and Dionysius of Alexandria in the East.
Jesus himself was charged with haresie. hahahaha . Whats your explanation

Last edited by colin : 06-04-2009 at 05:16 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Representative Clergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Jesus himself was charged with haresie. hahahaha . What you explanation
What is my explanation of what? That the unified Church pronounced as heresy one thing and that the pharisees pronounced Christ with heresy another? Nice bait and switch, but won't work with me.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:39 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
What is my explanation of what? That the unified Church pronounced as heresy one thing and that the pharisees pronounced Christ with heresy another? Nice bait and switch, but won't work with me.
No, I don't mean that, I mean what is your explanation of the trinity. I believe in the trinity. I'm not trying to trick you or offend you or anything like that. I've never read any body's doctrine and never read any other book becides the holy bible. Not even one my hole life. Never took instructions from any man about God. I believe Jesus is my lord and savour. The only thing I have ever heard about gnostics is what I've heard here. I have never studdiesd any other religion but christianity and did it all by my self. I tryed the Salvation Army and stayed there for a while untell they told me I was tarring apart the very fabrick of christianity. I just said you are clothing you people with grave cloth and they didn't haver a clue what I meant.

The only thing a clergy ever toght me was foolishness. God is my teacher my friend. If that offends you , so be it
Old 06-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
=colin;38980]God is the creater of heaven and earth and all things are created by his word and through his word. The word is given to us in one written word with two understandings earthly and heavenly teachings and the heavenly teachings are the father in heaven. Then when the word is fullfilled the heavenly teachings are revealed to one man and he is the anointed or chosen. The one that most pleased God. That is the Son.
Indeed Jesus had all from His Father. He said as much. He was the Word of God made flesh. God's Spirit will bring the Word to Life in each of us as well if we will allow it.

Quote:
The sons teachings are recorded and his orders or instructions are given and he dies. The the heavenly teachings are given then God's will is done on earth as it is in heaven Then the spirit can come to earth because it is on earth as in heaven and then the son becomes the father in heaven. . The cycle is never ending. This is to say first is the word and the word was with God and the word was God. The word is the creater.
If I understand this right colin, first comes Jesus in the flesh and teaches God's Truth. Then after He dies resurrects, the Holy Ghost is poured out so each of us can have God Truth written in our hearts. I do understand that Jesus and His Father are one in Spirit, but you will have to help me some with your words "the son becomes the father in heaven" . Do you mean that they become one in Spirit and in purpose? Apparently you do not.

Quote:
Simply put, first there is the father and he takes a son and the son creates heaven on earth and then moves to the position of the father and the father comes down as the holy spirit. Now the new father seeks out the new son and the old father returns as the holy spirit. The father is no longer called the father in heaven because the son has heavenly teachings too so he is the father in heaven but the spirit of the first father comes as the holy spirit because he is no longer in heaven, he is God with us.

I appreciate your words here colin and the great effort you have made to put it into words. While I understand what you are saying, I do not see it. This is an area that I have studied and discussed with many people and prayed about for many years. I cannot agree simply because of friendship. I really still do not know. I will continue to pray.

I believe that sometimes God allows there to be apparent differences in what we see to check out our hearts. In other words, how is our charity doing when we apparently disagree on a particular point? I still love you brother colin.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

Indeed Jesus had all from His Father. He said as much. He was the Word of God made flesh. God's Spirit will bring the Word to Life in each of us as well if we will allow it.

If I understand this right colin, first comes Jesus in the flesh and teaches God's Truth. Then after He dies resurrects, the Holy Ghost is poured out so each of us can have God Truth written in our hearts. I do understand that Jesus and His Father are one in Spirit, but you will have to help me some with your words "the son becomes the father in heaven" . Do you mean that they become one in Spirit and in purpose? Apparently you do not.

I appreciate your words here colin and the great effort you have made to put it into words. While I understand what you are saying, I do not see it. This is an area that I have studied and discussed with many people and prayed about for many years. I cannot agree simply because of friendship. I really still do not know. I will continue to pray.

I believe that sometimes God allows there to be apparent differences in what we see to check out our hearts. In other words, how is our charity doing when we apparently disagree on a particular point? I still love you brother colin.

Your allmost ther Amadeus. Your great my friend. Sorry I didn't word it well enough. Try it like this. Jesus tough us the spiritual teachings of God and how it is in heaven. When it is on earth as it is in heaven the father in heaven will dwell with us on earth. Then the son is in heaven and the father of his creation and now because the father is down here with us he is now not the father in heaven he is the holy spirit and the son is the father and when his creation is finished he chooses his son and it all begins again

Last edited by colin : 06-04-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:59 AM
CatholicCrusader

Quote:
What you have just proposed is called modalism, one of the oldest Christian heresies and concurrent with gnosticism......
Yup. Thats right.
Bad theology there.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:49 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Yup. Thats right.
Bad theology there.
The only thing I worded loosly there is that when the son goes to heaven , it is his spirit that asended and not the phisical body. But know it's your turn, Explain it.

Last edited by colin : 06-06-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:11 PM

Scriptures Showing The Trinity

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of GOD will continue to sin, because God’s seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of GOD

1 John 2:28 & 29 And now, dear children, continue in HIM, so that when HE appears {that is JESUS} we may be confident and unashamed before HIM at HIS coming. If you know that HE is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of HIM / CHRIST {context of these Scriptures is CHRIST}

John 3:8 So it is with everyone born of the SPIRIT

The above three Scriptures show that all THREE Persons of the God-head (the Trinity) have a role to play in a human becoming Born Again.
Acts 2:24 But GOD RAISED HIM from the dead

Acts 10:40 but GOD RAISED HIM from the dead on the third day and caused Him to be seen

Romans 8:11 And if the SPIRIT of Him WHO RAISED JESUS from the dead is living in you

John 2:19 JESUS answered them, “Destroy this temple and I WILL RAISE IT AGAIN in three days”

The above Scriptures show that all Three Persons of the God-head (the Trinity) had a role to play
in Jesus Christ being raised from the dead.

Romans 4:17 …He is our father in the sight of God, in who he believe – the GOD WHO GIVES LIFE to the dead and calls things that are not …

1 Timothy 6:13 In the sight of GOD, WHO GIVES LIFE to everything

John 5:21 For just as the FATHER raises the dead and GIVES THEM LIFE, even so the SON GIVES LIFE TO WHOM HE IS PLEASED to give it

John 6:63 The SPIRIT GIVES LIFE; the flesh counts for nothing

2 Corinthians 3:6 …for the letter kills, but the SPIRIT GIVES LIFE

Here is yet another example of all Three Persons of the God-head (all Three Persons of the Trinity) having a part in the life of the Born Again Believer.
God the Father gives us life, as much as Jesus Christ does, as much as the Holy Spirit does.

Albert Finch