Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Faith

Old 06-03-2009, 07:34 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Faith

Faith is like that mustard seed. it growes into a great bush. The earthly teachings are like fire and they consume the thoughts of a man untell he is consumed to nought or has no understanding at all. But with Faith like Moses and the burning bush, the fires cannot consume you. Faith is not believing whet you hear when you hear what is written or spoken by man. Faith is understanding what it means or that is to say faith come by hearing what God says when someone speraks the word of man in the scriptures. There are basicly seven churchs of understanding and their fire is like a furnace and going up against all is like turning the furnace heat up seven times and walking with faith means you walk with the holy spirit and the fires cannot harm you.
Now days my faith is growing so much that regular people speak to me and I understand what their spirit is saying and they don't even know it. I hear song on the radio and I feel like the spirits are camunicating with each other outside the church. People talk to me and it is like two people talking.
The only way you are truly born again is with faith because then you are compacted in the blood of Jesus and born in his brides womb. Born of his seed. Born with ears to hear the vioce of God. born with the eyes of insight. born with a mouth speaking his words and a heart full of truth. Everybudy says they love the Lord but Jesus said if you love me , feed my Sheep. My sheep will hear my vioce. Paul said lay hands on them, that says exactly the same thing with faith. your hands are hands of council. Council them, feed my sheep. Faith comes from hearing the voice of God.
I truly believe , That is saying you believe by faith.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!