Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Riches in heaven

Old 06-01-2009, 02:51 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Riches in heaven

Money don't count at all. Wisdom is like silver and understanding is gold. So earthly wisdom is silver but spiritual wisdom is seven times as pure as is Gold or understanding of God . Small bits of wisdom are also like pearls of wisdom and the pearly gates are the gates of learning with Spiritual wisdom. When you understand the spirit and you have this wisdom or these riches.People can teach all they want but they can not trap you in the pit or put stones and stumbling blocks in you way. The Spirit will hold you up that you will not dash you feet on the rocks. Riches from heaven overturn these stones that are teachings causing you to fall because of lack of wisdom.
All of us here. We are doing it. We are doing it for the Lord. Storing up wisdom in heaven.

Last edited by colin : 06-01-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Riches in heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Money don't count at all. Wisdom is like silver and understanding is gold. So earthly wisdom is silver but spiritual wisdom is seven times as pure as is Gold or understanding of God . Small bits of wisdom are also like pearls of wisdom and the pearly gates are the gates of learning with Spiritual wisdom. When you understand the spirit and you have this wisdom or these riches.People can teach all they want but they can not trap you in the pit or put stones and stumbling blocks in you way. The Spirit will hold you up that you will not dash you feet on the rocks. Riches from heaven overturn these stones that are teachings causing you to fall because of lack of wisdom.
All of us here. We are doing it. We are doing it for the Lord. Storing up wisdom in heaven.
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

When we are like Him then will we have those pearls of wisdom. Then will we have these riches. Then, like Him, we will never stumble over anyone's words.

Can we get there before the dirt is shoveled on our faces?

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matt 7:7
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
"Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is." I John 3:2

When we are like Him then will we have those pearls of wisdom. Then will we have these riches. Then, like Him, we will never stumble over anyone's words.

Can we get there before the dirt is shoveled on our faces?

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you" Matt 7:7
Brother, you are growing so fast in the spirit. I told you amadeus. Tread lightly, this one is close to me.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM
Knight of the Forum

My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body And refreshment to your bones.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFinishedYet View Post
My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Do not let kindness and truth leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good repute in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and turn away from evil. It will be healing to your body And refreshment to your bones.
Perfect. it is so great working togeather. Love you not finished and you right, you aint't finished , your just starting. Right on
Old 06-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Perfect. it is so great working togeather. Love you not finished and you right, you aint't finished , your just starting. Right on

He's dismantling me day by day and rebuilding in truth! Keep giving me nuggets, Colin, His spirit is alive in you.