Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Pleasing God

Old 06-01-2009, 11:04 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Pleasing God

When Jesus came up out of the waters John said he heard the voice of God saying, ( This is my son , of whome I am, well pleased ) . Now go back to Cane and Able. It was Able that pleased God too.
When Cane offered up wheat at his altar is like saying he had his Church and followers and at the pulpit or alter he offered up to God a teaching of the earthly type. It is like saying he was teaching his followers to plant the seeds and the word had not com to manifestation. Its like the wheat had not been made into bread so it says the earthly teachings were teaching the word without the bread of understanding and slaying people in the Spirit but not giving them the truth and setting them free.

Now Able on the other hand was offering up the spotless lamb at his alter. That is to say in his church he was teaching the Spiritual teachings and he had overcome the sword. Then people are created from God's understanding and become meek and peaceful people like lambs following their Shepard.

Now John baptising in the Jordan is like teaching the wisdom of God that is flowing on the earth and eventually the waters are collected together and become the sea. But there they are the waters moving and still pure and that means they are wisdom with God's influence flowing. Now they in the understanding of the world but as Jesus come up above these waters is when the words are Spoken and that means when Jesus comes up out of the waters he is the Son of God .
So now , we all know Jesus has already done this but know it is us, We are his body and that teaching is prophecy and that is when the ministry of Jesus begins for us. This is when we all hear the Lord say this is my son and he will be pleased with us. This is what is pleasing to God. ( teaching the Spiritual understanding of the Bible )

I also want to show you how Noah's Ark is like his church and when the Dove returned with the olive leaf in it's mouth. The spirit of God is like that and until we go higher in our understanding and dry land appears the Spirit will have no place to rest his feet. That is why John said I saw the Spirit like a dove come to him. See, that means Jesus had holy teaching of God or Spiritual teachings and a place for the dove to rest her feet. Actually when I say Spirit I mean Him but the dove is her so it represent the church and it's teaching while still above sin.

While we are talking about Noah , if you look at the church building you can see the shape of Noahs Ark and see the cross on the top like the mask of a sail boat and see how the the ark and the church and the ships all keep us above the waters of above the wisdom of this world. Then the Spirit is like the wind that moves us. Allso the captine of a ship can marry you and a ship at sea has its own law. The preacher of a church can marry you and has its own law and a judge can marry you and they have their law. Oh well, got off track, Lets please the lord.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Pleasing God

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
When Jesus came up out of the waters John said he heard the voice of God saying, ( This is my son , in whom I am well pleased ).

Now go back to Cain and Abel. It was Abel that pleased God too. When Cain offered up wheat at his altar it was like saying he had his Church and followers and at the pulpit or altar, he offered up to God a teaching of the earthly type. It is like saying he was teaching his followers to plant the seeds and the word had not come to manifestation. Its like the wheat had not been made into bread so it says the earthly teachings were teaching the word without the bread of understanding and slaying people in the Spirit but not giving them the truth and setting them free.
Too many Cains around today, teaching from the Bible, but Not from the Word of God. We need His Spirit to recognize the difference, but too many preachers and teachers do not…

Quote:
Now Abel, on the other hand, was offering up the spotless lamb at his altar. That is to say in his church he was teaching the Spiritual teachings and he had overcome the sword. Then people are created from God's understanding and become meek and peaceful people like lambs following their Shepherd.
When we follow His Way instead of our own ways, then we will become meek and peaceful.

Quote:
Now John baptising in the Jordan is like teaching the wisdom of God that is flowing on the earth and eventually the waters are collected together and become the sea. But there they are the waters moving and still pure and that means they are wisdom with God's influence flowing. Now they in the understanding of the world but as Jesus come up above these waters is when the words are Spoken and that means when Jesus comes up out of the waters he is the Son of God.
Reading the Bible is a good thing, but having the Spirit of God in us bring us to the Life which He is, is better. Then we also will be sons of God.

Quote:
So now, we all know Jesus has already done this, but now it is us, We are his body and that teaching is prophecy and that is when the ministry of Jesus begins for us. This is when we all hear the Lord say this is my son and he will be pleased with us. This is what is pleasing to God. (teaching the Spiritual understanding of the Bible )
Jesus started His course [His ministry] and pleased His Father and then finally overcame His world of flesh completing His course. Now we, His Body, which is His people, must start our course as well to also please Him and at the end of our course then He can say to us as well...

“…Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” Matt 25:23

Quote:
I also want to show you how Noah's Ark is like his church and when the Dove returned with the olive leaf in it's mouth. The spirit of God is like that and until we go higher in our understanding, and dry land appears, the Spirit will have no place to rest his feet. That is why John said I saw the Spirit like a dove come to him. See, that means Jesus had holy teaching of God or Spiritual teachings and a place for the dove to rest her feet. Actually when I say Spirit I mean Him, but the dove is a her, so it represents the church and it's teaching while still above sin.
“And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.” Matt 8:20 [“no place for the Spirit to rest his feet”]

There is no place in the world of carnal man for Jesus to rest His head.

“Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;

I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,

Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.” Psalm 132:3-5

The place of habitation, the place of the Lord’s rest is within us and our place of rest in within Him.

“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” John 17:21-23

Quote:
While we are talking about Noah, if you look at the church building you can see the shape of Noah’s Ark and see the cross on the top like the mask of a sail boat and see how the ark and the church and the ships all keep us above the waters of above the wisdom of this world.
Within the ark of safety!

Quote:
Then the Spirit is like the wind that moves us. Also the captain of a ship can marry you and a ship at sea has its own law. The preacher of a church can marry you and has its own law and a judge can marry you and they have their law. Oh well, got off track, Lets please the lord.
Amen! Let us just praise the Lord!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-01-2009, 02:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post

Too many Cains around today, teaching from the Bible, but Not from the Word of God. We need His Spirit to recognize the difference, but too many preachers and teachers do not…

When we follow His Way instead of our own ways, then we will become meek and peaceful.

Reading the Bible is a good thing, but having the Spirit of God in us bring us to the Life which He is, is better. Then we also will be sons of God.

Jesus started His course [His ministry] and pleased His Father and then finally overcame His world of flesh completing His course. Now we, His Body, which is His people, must start our course as well to also please Him and at the end of our course then He can say to us as well...

“…Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.” Matt 25:23

“And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.” Matt 8:20 [“no place for the Spirit to rest his feet”]

There is no place in the world of carnal man for Jesus to rest His head.

“Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;

I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids,

Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.” Psalm 132:3-5

The place of habitation, the place of the Lord’s rest is within us and our place of rest in within Him.

“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.” John 17:21-23

Within the ark of safety!

Amen! Let us just praise the Lord!
I get so happy when I hear your thoughts my friend. I love it. I'm smilling from ear to ear now. You are going higher and higher. right on brother.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:27 PM

Luke 10:38-42 - "As Jesus and his disciples went on their way, he came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed Him in her home. She had a sister named Mary, who sat down at the feet of the Lord and listened to His teaching. Martha was upset over all the work she had to do; so she came and said, 'Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her to come and help me!'
The Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha! You are worried and troubled over so many things, but just one is needed, Mary has chosen the better part, and it will not be taken away from her."

Mary chose to sit at Jesus's feet while Martha chose to work in the kitchen.
Mary sought to please Him by being with Him while-
Martha tried to please Him through service.
When Martha became jealous, she asked Jesus to tell Mary to Help her in the kitchen.

Most servants want to degrade the role of the friend to feel justified in their works-oriented approach to God. Jesus's response is important to remember: "Mary has chosen the better part."
Martha was making a meal that Jesus never ordered. Doing more for God is the method servants use to get God's attention that they might increase in favor.
A friend has a different focus entirely: they enjoy the favor they have and use it to spend time with their master.

To say we need both Marys and Marthas is to miss the point entirely. And it simply isn't true. It has been said that nothing would ever get done if we didn't have any Marthas. That too is a lie. That teaching comes mostly from Marthas who are intimidated by the lifestyle of Marys.

Mary wasn't a nonworker. Rather she was beginning to be like her Master, who only did what He saw the Father do (John 5:19). Jesus was talking, so Mary set aside other distractions and sat down to listen. She didn't get caught up in making the food that Jesus didn't order. She was learing that working from His presence is much more effective than working for His presence.

Albert Finch
Old 06-18-2009, 10:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertFinch View Post
Luke 10:38-42 - "As Jesus and his disciples went on their way, he came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed Him in her home. She had a sister named Mary, who sat down at the feet of the Lord and listened to His teaching. Martha was upset over all the work she had to do; so she came and said, 'Lord, don't you care that my sister has left me to do all the work by myself? Tell her to come and help me!'
The Lord answered her, 'Martha, Martha! You are worried and troubled over so many things, but just one is needed, Mary has chosen the better part, and it will not be taken away from her."

Mary chose to sit at Jesus's feet while Martha chose to work in the kitchen.
Mary sought to please Him by being with Him while-
Martha tried to please Him through service.
When Martha became jealous, she asked Jesus to tell Mary to Help her in the kitchen.

Most servants want to degrade the role of the friend to feel justified in their works-oriented approach to God. Jesus's response is important to remember: "Mary has chosen the better part."
Martha was making a meal that Jesus never ordered. Doing more for God is the method servants use to get God's attention that they might increase in favor.
A friend has a different focus entirely: they enjoy the favor they have and use it to spend time with their master.

To say we need both Marys and Marthas is to miss the point entirely. And it simply isn't true. It has been said that nothing would ever get done if we didn't have any Marthas. That too is a lie. That teaching comes mostly from Marthas who are intimidated by the lifestyle of Marys.

Mary wasn't a nonworker. Rather she was beginning to be like her Master, who only did what He saw the Father do (John 5:19). Jesus was talking, so Mary set aside other distractions and sat down to listen. She didn't get caught up in making the food that Jesus didn't order. She was learing that working from His presence is much more effective than working for His presence.

Albert Finch
not bad, i like it

Last edited by colin : 06-18-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:06 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
When Jesus came up out of the waters John said he heard the voice of God saying, ( This is my son , of whome I am, well pleased ) . Now go back to Cane and Able. It was Able that pleased God too.
When Cane offered up wheat at his altar is like saying he had his Church and followers and at the pulpit or alter he offered up to God a teaching of the earthly type. It is like saying he was teaching his followers to plant the seeds and the word had not com to manifestation. Its like the wheat had not been made into bread so it says the earthly teachings were teaching the word without the bread of understanding and slaying people in the Spirit but not giving them the truth and setting them free.

Now Able on the other hand was offering up the spotless lamb at his alter. That is to say in his church he was teaching the Spiritual teachings and he had overcome the sword. Then people are created from God's understanding and become meek and peaceful people like lambs following their Shepard.

Now John baptising in the Jordan is like teaching the wisdom of God that is flowing on the earth and eventually the waters are collected together and become the sea. But there they are the waters moving and still pure and that means they are wisdom with God's influence flowing. Now they in the understanding of the world but as Jesus come up above these waters is when the words are Spoken and that means when Jesus comes up out of the waters he is the Son of God .
So now , we all know Jesus has already done this but know it is us, We are his body and that teaching is prophecy and that is when the ministry of Jesus begins for us. This is when we all hear the Lord say this is my son and he will be pleased with us. This is what is pleasing to God. ( teaching the Spiritual understanding of the Bible )

I also want to show you how Noah's Ark is like his church and when the Dove returned with the olive leaf in it's mouth. The spirit of God is like that and until we go higher in our understanding and dry land appears the Spirit will have no place to rest his feet. That is why John said I saw the Spirit like a dove come to him. See, that means Jesus had holy teaching of God or Spiritual teachings and a place for the dove to rest her feet. Actually when I say Spirit I mean Him but the dove is her so it represent the church and it's teaching while still above sin.

While we are talking about Noah , if you look at the church building you can see the shape of Noahs Ark and see the cross on the top like the mask of a sail boat and see how the the ark and the church and the ships all keep us above the waters of above the wisdom of this world. Then the Spirit is like the wind that moves us. Allso the captine of a ship can marry you and a ship at sea has its own law. The preacher of a church can marry you and has its own law and a judge can marry you and they have their law. Oh well, got off track, Lets please the lord.
It comes to me as I read this, Colin, that we can stay down in the water of the Jordan or the waters beneath the ark and drown as we cling to the earth for our salvation, or we can rise to the surface and enter the heavens that God separated out from the water back at the beginning. It was the Spirit of God hovering, awaiting His command that made the separation at His word. It is the Spirit hovering in us that separates us out and causes us to rise up from the death trap of the waters. May God keep us all from drowning!!