Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Today's Babylon

Old 05-30-2009, 11:22 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Today's Babylon

Babylon is the kingdom created from the understanding of the earthly teachings.Kingdoms are not like countrys. Like the kingdom of David was not a place marked out with borders. It is the places where the religion of David rules.Babylon is the kingdom where the Glory of man rules. The bible is given in the understanding or thoughts of man, set against the understanding or thoughts of God. Canada and the US are two countrys but one kingdom religiously. God gave Jesus this land as he gave Abraham land but yet he never owned a single foot of realastate. It doesn't work like who owns the land . It works like what religion rules the Land. when the earthly teachings rule it is considered Babylon and when the heavenly teachings rule it is considered Paradice. Jeruslem is the area built around the place where you build the new temple of God that teaches the heavenly teachings.The temple is built in the image of the bible. When we overcome the earthly teachings , Babylon has fallen and the smoke rissing from her means she is being tryed by the teachings of advercity or fire. The city build up with the main temple of Babylon is considered Sadom religiously and Gamora would be the land area. I think so anyway.
I just want to show you what it means when we say babylon has fallen because she is about to.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2009, 07:02 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Today's Babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Babylon is the kingdom created from the understanding of the earthly teachings. Kingdoms are not like countries. Like the kingdom of David was not a place marked out with borders. It is the places where the religion of David rules. Babylon is the kingdom where the Glory of man rules.
"For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isa 55:9

"For God is not the author of confusion [Babylon], but of peace, as in all churches of the saints." I Cor 14:33

Quote:
The bible is given in the understanding or thoughts of man, set against the understanding or thoughts of God. Canada and the US are two countries but one kingdom religiously. God gave Jesus this land as He gave Abraham land but yet He never owned a single foot of real estate. It doesn't work like who owns the land . It works like what religion rules the Land.
"Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." Matt 5:5

This land of you and of me is given into our care as stewards. If we work the work of Him that sent us, then shall the land become our land. We shall inherit it. Will it be the kingdom of God or the kingdom of the devil?

"Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent." John 6:28-29

Quote:
When the earthly teachings rule it is considered Babylon and when the heavenly teachings rule it is considered Paradise. Jerusalem is the area built around the place where you build the new temple of God that teaches the heavenly teachings. The temple is built in the image of the bible.
The earthly teachings of man are confusion. The heavenly teachings of God are in accord with His order. Man can take the parts gathered together by God into the Bible and by putting them together wrong create confusion instead of the temple of God; another tower of Babel (confusion) instead of a new Jerusalem!
Quote:
When we overcome the earthly teachings , Babylon has fallen and the smoke rising from her means she is being tried by the teachings of adversity or fire. The city built up with the main temple of Babylon is considered Sodom religiously and Gomorrah would be the land area. I think so anyway.
Jesus overcame the earthly teachings of confusion, of Babylon, of man, but can we?

"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33

This world that He overcame is the one contained in His own corruptible flesh:

"For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world." I John 2:16

Quote:
I just want to show you what it means when we say Babylon has fallen because she is about to.
And when she falls for the last time, then the 'old man' [corruptible] in each of us is finally dead. If there is no 'new man' [incorruptible] in us at that time then we are finally dead, never to rise again.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-01-2009, 09:53 AM

So would you say that many denominational church'es are teaching/preaching a Babylonian doctrine that appeals to the lust of the flesh/the lust of the eye/the pride of life with christ and His kingdom glory?
Old 06-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinblanco View Post
So would you say that many denominational church'es are teaching/preaching a Babylonian doctrine that appeals to the lust of the flesh/the lust of the eye/the pride of life with christ and His kingdom glory?
Close. Jesus is Above us and we are suppose to worship a risen Lord. The earthly are the teachings of man and the Glory of man. Jesus gave us this but when he left he assended above it. The true believers in Christ know that. Let me say it like this. If you glorify the understanding of man you glorify man or you glorify yourself but if you glorify the spiritual understanding ,God is spirit so you glorify God. Jesus said if some man says here he is or there he is , do not believe him.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:23 AM
Knight of the Forum

For 2000 years, man has been building his tower to ascend to the heavens. Building it of themselves, for themselves, to place their heads on high with God. It has become the great millstone around the believer's neck. God calls us to come out of this city, to give back those false beliefs that we've been given. Not to buy any more the glittering treasures that are offered in this tower of lies. To come back to the truth, to stand firm with Him, setting aside all those treasures that are of earth only.

How can we not read Rev 18 and see this as the church of man? Oh for the day of verse 21: Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again."

Flee from this city and be safe in God's arms.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:32 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFinishedYet View Post
For 2000 years, man has been building his tower to ascend to the heavens. Building it of themselves, for themselves, to place their heads on high with God. It has become the great millstone around the believer's neck. God calls us to come out of this city, to give back those false beliefs that we've been given. Not to buy any more the glittering treasures that are offered in this tower of lies. To come back to the truth, to stand firm with Him, setting aside all those treasures that are of earth only.

How can we not read Rev 18 and see this as the church of man? Oh for the day of verse 21: Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: "With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again."

Flee from this city and be safe in God's arms.
Man, I can feel the Spirit moving in you now. That was great. Love you brother.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:44 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Man, I can feel the Spirit moving in you now. That was great. Love you brother.
I read your post and His spirit just touched me as to the truth you were speaking, Colin. We must flee that city and set aside it's treasures. We have for too long stored up for ourselves treasures here on earth. They will be found corrupt and we will stand before God as empty harden vessels to be smashed. Worse yet, we will answer for making others worse than ourselves by propagating the lies. He will not always stay His hand, we must move now to rectify our errors. Peace be with you, Peggy
Old 06-01-2009, 12:25 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFinishedYet View Post
I read your post and His spirit just touched me as to the truth you were speaking, Colin. We must flee that city and set aside it's treasures. We have for too long stored up for ourselves treasures here on earth. They will be found corrupt and we will stand before God as empty harden vessels to be smashed. Worse yet, we will answer for making others worse than ourselves by propagating the lies. He will not always stay His hand, we must move now to rectify our errors. Peace be with you, Peggy
Sorry for calling you brother ( Peggy ) but it doesn't matter. I love you the same and I'm happy to know you. Your right in your thoughts there. Thank you for not getting up in arms against me.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Sorry for calling you brother ( Peggy ) but it doesn't matter. I love you the same and I'm happy to know you. Your right in your thoughts there. Thank you for not getting up in arms against me.

I'm glad we could share some truths together, Colin. God's hand is upon you, continue to bring forth His message. love, Peggy
Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Close. Jesus is Above us and we are suppose to worship a risen Lord. The earthly are the teachings of man and the Glory of man. Jesus gave us this but when he left he assended above it. The true believers in Christ know that. Let me say it like this. If you glorify the understanding of man you glorify man or you glorify yourself but if you glorify the spiritual understanding ,God is spirit so you glorify God. Jesus said if some man says here he is or there he is , do not believe him.
Therefore these demoninations teach a doctrine that is a man centered teaching about God in Christ,that doesn't have a firm foundation in the Spirit but in the supernatural realm right?