Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The firament

Old 05-30-2009, 01:05 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default The firmament

The foolishness is getting to me now. The Flood, FLOOD is the wisdom of this world about God and all those that have been swollowed up by the flood are in the deep and the deep is the world below. HELL and God said let there be a firmament and he called it heaven and the firmament is his staff. Like moses put his staff in the waters and they seperated. The staff is the bread of understanding so understanding God is the staff of life and then the teachings of man seperate from the teachings of God or Spirit and then you have earthly teachings with out the flood. Heavenly wisdom give you new earthly teachings or earth without the flood. Its so simple.
Raise up your gates and let the lord come in oh you ancient people. Flatter yourselves all you want. I'm sick of holding back. If any man hears my voice I shall come in and soup with him. Look at day two in creation,look at moses. Look at Jesus.
And you , the crusader, along with the moose. You names decribe you. The Lord gave me the keys now. You two are infints and a joke. I'll open the doors when the lord says Open

Last edited by colin : 05-31-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The firmament

Quote:
=colin;38053]The foolishness is getting to me now. The Flood, FLOOD is the wisdom of this world about God and all those that have been swallowed up by the flood are in the deep and the deep is the world below. HELL!
Is there no hope for those is the deep? Is there no hope for those that are in the world? Of course there is hope until they have finally perished. That is why Jesus came.

Quote:
And God said let there be a firmament and he called it heaven and the firmament is his staff. Like moses put his staff in the waters and they separated. The staff is the bread of understanding so understanding God is the staff of life and then the teachings of man separate from the teachings of God or Spirit and then you have earthly teachings without the flood. Heavenly wisdom gives you new earthly teachings or earth without the flood. Its so simple.
Let us eat from the "bread of understanding". If we stay in the deep water too long we will tire and perish (drown).

Quote:
Raise up your gates and let the lord come in oh you ancient people. Flatter yourselves all you want. I'm sick of holding back. If any man hears my voice I shall come in and sup with him. Look at day two in creation, look at Moses. Look at Jesus.
So many say that they are looking, but they remain blind, unseeing!

Quote:
And you , the crusader, along with the moose. Your names describe you. The Lord gave me the keys now. You two are infants and a joke. I'll
open the doors when the lord says Open
"And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams." I Sam 15:22
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2009, 10:36 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The firmament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
Is there no hope for those is the deep? Is there no hope for those that are in the world? Of course there is hope until they have finally perished. That is why Jesus came.

Let us eat from the "bread of understanding". If we stay in the deep water too long we will tire and perish (drown).

So many say that they are looking, but they remain blind, unseeing!

"And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams." I Sam 15:22
I love you my brother. A coupple more like you and we could do it.For the Lord. i know you love him like me. You know what it means to Glorify the Lord. You are my friend Amadeus.