Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The Spiritual world

Old 05-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The Spiritual world

I'm sure a lot of you think I'm lost by know. Well this is what I've been doing. The Lord spoke to me one time and told me he gave me authority with spirits. He's never let me down yet. One time the Lord told me he would be my teacher and I would teach the world. Well I try but the spirit in me is growing more and more everyday now. I'm sort of tired of interpreting for people so I I'm holding back for a while.
I went into a church a while ago and it was empty. My company is called the re builders and I had to do some renovations there. While i was there , they had a large piped organ so I played amazing grace and how great thou art on it. ( of course I'm a musician too , haha) I was alone and I tell you I could feel the spirit and hear him weeping. I've had lots of things like this happen, and the heaven thing was the truth.
Now I'm following the spirits from the bible like this. This is not perfect yet but I'm getting it. I understand what is happening to us spiritually and I know most of revelations is past already like the mark of the beast etc. Now I can see how when Jesus was the word and the word was made flesh but not onle Jesus. The word lives and everything that happened to them spiritually, before Jesus is the same thing that happened to Christians physically and what happens to us spiritually will eventually happen to this world physically when our Spirits are made flesh. Like this, in the3 world we have had lots of false prophets, but if you check the teachings of the prophets are given in tongues of angles but now the same ones pop up from the earthly teachings or false teachings. So now I'm getting to realize, outside the flesh from before is now the spirit and the false ones are on the outside of the churchs and the flesh inside is from the spirit before.
I will show you this but please don't think I have any hate in me for anyone. I just want to show you what I mean. Before the word was made flesh the prophets told the Jews they would be kindling for the fires and that means spiritually that they were falling into the teachings of the sword, fire like fire and brimstone of the old testament or the teachings to try the souls of men to prepare them as burnt offerings before God. Their teachings too were of fire and spirit like the baptism of Jesus. Then if you follow the time frame and now what happened to them spiritually happened to the physically. Again, I'm not judging these people, I've never hurt anyone in my life and am not trying to pursicuted them. But it is the same with the prophets and they thought the word in the lower image or sinful way and now these people are around every now and then causing problems.
You see, I think it is like this, the world outside the church of Jesus Christ follow the world of the bible from before but the church follows the life of Jesus or the spiritual understanding which is also to sat that even though the church was involved with most wars it was the Romans doing the battling and the true followers of Peter were the top guns of the church and were not partakers of the physical. Please don't be mad, I'm working on this and not sure of things yet .
I think if you follow the spiritual teachings you will find that at the same time Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt will co inside with the same time Christianity left Europe and that is where the people landed in Newfoundland or the new world. Then if you look in the bible you will find where Moses says the Lord will take you to the New Found Land, the lane of milk and honey. That is just one thing, I can show you a hundred. Then you follow that and you will see that it was about four hundred years and then came David and he Raised the Lord and it works out nearly perfectly. Then you see about the new Jeruslem and I think that is about to happen.
So this is what the hell thing is about and the heaven thing. Well the treads I've put in hear. Remember when Jesus said to the Jews , behold the kingdom of heaven is upon you. Well that is to say when you are in his presents or in fellowship with God but it also says that the earth was from that time created from the heavenly teachings when you are in the body of Christ or part of his world and his church.
I suppose you think I am loosing it . I don't blame you! Now when I want to see what is happening I go to the bible and go to the time of Samuel and Nathan , or Saul and David. I see the teachings of hell outside and the Spirit inside.
Any way I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is all trying you show how the earthly teaching are the dead teachings and the world outside the church is born of the dead spirit and the world inside our religion is created from the living teachings or the spiritual teachings so then you become born of the living word with was made flesh. Maybe I am crazy.

Last edited by colin : 05-27-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The Spiritual world

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
I'm sure a lot of you think I'm lost by now. Well this is what I've been doing. The Lord spoke to me one time and told me he gave me authority with spirits. He's never let me down yet. One time the Lord told me he would be my teacher and I would teach the world. Well I try but the spirit in me is growing more and more every day now. I'm sort of tired of interpreting for people so I I'm holding back for a while.
All we can do colin is what God tells us to do. We can try to help people, but if they are unwilling or for some reason God is not in it, we can do nothing, but trust in Him and leave it in His hands!
Quote:
I went into a church a while ago and it was empty. My company is called the re builders and I had to do some renovations there. While i was there , they had a large piped organ so I played amazing grace and how great thou art on it. ( of course I'm a musician too , haha) I was alone and I tell you I could feel the spirit and hear him weeping. I've had lots of things like this happen, and the heaven thing was the truth.
When God lets us see this world as He sees it, we can well understand why Jesus would still be weeping. Sometimes when He opens my eyes up wider, I must weep as well. If it were only others who missed something from Him it would be bad, but it is me as well!
Quote:
Now I'm following the spirits from the bible like this. This is not perfect yet but I'm getting it. I understand what is happening to us spiritually and I know most of revelations is past already like the mark of the beast etc. Now I can see how when Jesus was the word and the word was made flesh but not only Jesus.
Indeed, the Word did not stop becoming flesh in Jesus! You and I, and all who can see and can hear, and are trusting in Him continuously should be going through a similar transformation.

Quote:
The word lives and everything that happened to them spiritually, before Jesus, is the same thing that happened to Christians physically and what happens to us spiritually will eventually happen to this world physically when our Spirits are made flesh.
Quote:
Like this, in the world we have had lots of false prophets, but if you check, the teachings of the prophets are given in tongues of angels, but now the same ones pop up from the earthly teachings or false teachings. So now I'm getting to realize, outside the flesh from before is now the spirit and the false ones are on the outside of the churches and the flesh inside is from the spirit before.
Quote:
I will show you this but please don't think I have any hate in me for anyone. I just want to show you what I mean. Before the word was made flesh the prophets told the Jews they would be kindling for the fires and that means spiritually that they were falling into the teachings of the sword, fire like fire and brimstone of the old testament or the teachings to try the souls of men to prepare them as burnt offerings before God.
Quote:
Their teachings too were of fire and spirit like the baptism of Jesus. Then if you follow the time frame and now what happened to them spiritually, happened to them physically.
Quote:
Again, I'm not judging these people, I've never hurt anyone in my life and am not trying to persecute them. But it is the same with the prophets and they thought the word in the lower image or sinful way and now these people are around every now and then causing problems.
Colin, I honestly wish that I could say that I have never hurt anyone in my life, but that simply would not be true. In my efforts at times to be like those I saw and even envied in the world, I did hurt people and now the pain of what I inflicted on them remains as a thorn in my flesh until it is all forgotten. That is not yet!
Quote:
You see, I think it is like this, the world outside the church of Jesus Christ follow the world of the bible from before but the church follows the life of Jesus or the spiritual understanding which is also to sat that even though the church was involved with most wars it was the Romans doing the battling and the true followers of Peter were the top guns of the church and were not partakers of the physical. Please don't be mad, I'm working on this and not sure of things yet.
Who, but God and His Son, is sure of everything already? Certainly not me! Butů neither is He finished with me yet!
Quote:
I think if you follow the spiritual teachings you will find that at the same time Moses lead the Israelites out of Egypt will come inside with the same time Christianity left Europe and that is where the people landed in Newfoundland or the new world. Then if you look in the bible you will find where Moses says the Lord will take you to the New Found Land, the land of milk and honey.
Quote:
That is just one thing, I can show you a hundred. Then you follow that and you will see that it was about four hundred years and then came David and he Raised the Lord and it works out nearly perfectly. Then you see about the new Jerusalem and I think that is about to happen.
Quote:
So this is what the hell thing is about and the heaven thing. Well the threads I've put in here. Remember when Jesus said to the Jews, behold the kingdom of heaven is upon you. Well that is to say when you are in his presence or in fellowship with God, but it also says that the earth was from that time created from the heavenly teachings when you are in the body of Christ or part of his world and his church.
Quote:
I suppose you think I am losing it. I don't blame you! Now when I want to see what is happening I go to the bible and go to the time of Samuel and Nathan, or Saul and David. I see the teachings of hell outside and the Spirit inside.
Quote:
Any way I'm sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is all trying to you show how the earthly teaching are the dead teachings and the world outside the church is born of the dead spirit and the world inside our religion is created from the living teachings or the spiritual teachings so then you become born of the living word with was made flesh. Maybe I am crazy.
You are not crazy, brother colin. The Lord is giving you an overflowing amount of His Truth, which is spilling out among us. Some of us cannot swim. Some of us are only able to dog paddle. Some of us are able to be Olympic champions. God knows!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!