Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > Hell

Old 05-24-2009, 11:02 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Hell

I know about this too now and how it works and how you get there. When a man comitts an act of violence or cruility and even starts doing drugs and steeling. We have law that imposes a sentence if you get cought. Well I tell you , God has his too. The lucky ones go to jail and get to pay for their crimes. And even after that the best they can do is be sent back to seciety and try controll their evil because of law. Now I will tell you straight how it is.As simply as posible.
Say a man steals some stuff, anything excludding nessesitiie of life. Then he is forced to pay that crime by haveing to asociate with thieves and then some of these thieves have beaten people up and comitted acts of violence. Now he is drawn into this world of theives and violence untell he himself comitts these same acts. Soon as that happens he is comitted and now he gets to asoiate with thieves violence and asoated with this are some hard core drug adicts . Now he is forced to become one to keep up with this world he lives in. The anger, the violence. Wickness, There is no escape. This becomes a life of fear and it never stops untell you die.
The only posible escxape is Jesus and to got to him and beg forgiveness. This is where people think they have be born again. Jesus is the only one able to forgive this sin on earth. Sometimes some people get forgiven from the law system and get intergraded back into society but Satan is still there.The only thing holding them back is fear of Another jail sentence or being cought.
I'm telling you , this is hell. The fealling of evil all around you and becomming part of it. There is no posible escape except Jesus. Your own punishment for sin is to live the life of a sinner.Well that is not worded right. The punishment for evil is to live with evil and there is no posible way to get it away from you and the more you comit the more comitted you become.
Now when a group of people get togeather and praise this stealling and make it their way of life they get a little comfort from each other by raising up their deeds and this is raising satan and that is wher that evil deeds are born. The state of their sole, at their end is the life they have to life for all eturnity. There is no repentance after phisical death.
Hell is the falling from earth and heaven is like the upword end but earth is right in the middle.
I can tell you this. I've experienced them all now. I've been in the pits of hell and I've been in the highs of heaven and this is the place where you finish becomes eturnal and here you are right in the middle.
This doesn't only work on the indivigual. This also becomes the state of the nations and countrys. Towns, villiages,provinces.
We all have our laws but I tell you true, God does too. This really gets interesting when you bring the spiritual laws into efect. Break the spiritual laws and you get to live with people who do too. This does not send you to hell but it certianall keeps you out of heaven. With the spirit you get the punishment of the one you acused if he if proven to be inocent.
Still the gates of hell cannot provale against the church of Jesus Christ. I tell you this too. The spirit that has claim to you now or when you die and leave this world has claim on you for all eturnity.It is a good time to thank Jesus

Last edited by colin : 05-24-2009 at 11:10 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-25-2009, 08:39 AM
CatholicCrusader

Default Re: Hell

Hell is in the spiritual realm, and like spirits, it does not occupy space and is not a "place". Hell is eternal seperation from God, just as heaven is eternal bliss in union with God.

And Hell is eternal. The eternal nature of hell is stressed in the New Testament. For example, in Mark 9:47–48 Jesus warns us, "It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where the worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." And in Revelation 14:11, we read: "And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name." Hell is not just a theoretical possibility. Jesus warns us that real people go there. He says, "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few" (Matt. 7:13–14).

The Hell There Is!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-26-2009, 05:51 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Hell is in the spiritual realm, and like spirits, it does not occupy space and is not a "place". Hell is eternal seperation from God, just as heaven is eternal bliss in union with God.

And Hell is eternal. The eternal nature of hell is stressed in the New Testament. For example, in Mark 9:4748 Jesus warns us, "It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where the worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." And in Revelation 14:11, we read: "And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name." Hell is not just a theoretical possibility. Jesus warns us that real people go there. He says, "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few" (Matt. 7:1314).

The Hell There Is!
You can believe what ever you like. I tell you heaven and hell are right here , right now. They are both in the scriptures too. Anyone can quote scripture .
Old 05-26-2009, 08:56 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
You can believe what ever you like. I tell you heaven and hell are right here , right now. They are both in the scriptures too. Anyone can quote scripture .
You do not know scripture and you are incorrect...
Old 05-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Knight of the Forum

Colin does know God! How can someone know God and at the same time be ignorant of His Word?. Scripture? That where we can find it with help, but that not quite it, is it?
Old 05-29-2009, 02:48 PM
CatholicCrusader

Quote:

And Hell is eternal. The eternal nature of hell is stressed in the New Testament. For example, in Mark 9:4748 Jesus warns us, "It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where the worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." And in Revelation 14:11, we read: "And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name." Hell is not just a theoretical possibility. Jesus warns us that real people go there. He says, "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few" (Matt. 7:1314).

The Hell There Is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Actually, I DID quote scriptures. But you did not.

Perhaps YOU can quote some scriptures to back up your statement.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:35 PM
Moose

[quote=CatholicCrusader;37333]Hell is in the spiritual realm, and like spirits, it does not occupy space and is not a "place". Hell is eternal seperation from God, just as heaven is eternal bliss in union with God.

QUOTE]

Hell is a LITERAL PLACE....it is in the center of the earth.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Knight of the Forum

[quote=Moose;38036]
Quote:

QUOTE]

Hell is a LITERAL PLACE....it is in the center of the earth.
I would love to see the verse in the Bible that states that...
Old 05-29-2009, 11:01 PM
Moose

[quote=Kriizzle;38038]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ;38036

I would love to see the verse in the Bible that states that...
Several references to those "under the earth" which literally translates from the Greek, katachthonios: 1) subterranean, a) refers to those who dwell in the world below, departed souls. And we know departed believers aren't those "under the earth". Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things UNDER THE EARTH". Rev 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither UNDER THE EARTH, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon". Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and UNDER THE EARTH". Hell is UNDER THE EARTH...
Old 05-29-2009, 11:04 PM
Knight of the Forum

[quote=Moose;38042]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriizzle View Post

Several references to those "under the earth" which literally translates from the Greek, katachthonios: 1) subterranean, a) refers to those who dwell in the world below, departed souls. And we know departed believers aren't those "under the earth". Phl 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things UNDER THE EARTH". Rev 5:3 "And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither UNDER THE EARTH, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon". Rev 5:13 "And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and UNDER THE EARTH". Hell is UNDER THE EARTH...
But the center of the Earth is IN the earth... not under it...

And I looked at NIV and the KJV Bible entries, and niether of those use that wording... what version of the Bible are you using (just out of curiosity)?