Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The quickening

Old 05-18-2009, 09:25 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default The quickening

The quickening is like this. Someone will mention trees. Then you think of the trees in the garden of eden. Then you jump right to the garden of gethsemane and how Jesus said there pray you will not be tempted. Then you go to the revelations wher ther are trees on both sides of the river, The you go to psalms to the first psalm of David and the man is like a tree buy a river, Then you see what God ment when he said to the Israelites you cut down the trees of Lebanon. Now while this is happening you come to the river part in revelations and it all starts again about rivers and the Nile and the Jordon and then you think of streams of living waters coming together and it starts a river. Then you go back to the river in the Garden ofr Eden and how it broke into four heads and then you think of the four gospels. hahahahahah see. That is how the quickening works and ties it all together. Then you think Quickly come Lord Jesus , come quickly , Then you have to wonder when he told Judas to do what he has to do quickly. Oh no , now I'm really getting into it hahahahahahha. I can't help it guys, The lord is the greatest. The most high. The quickening is the opposite to sloth.See I could keep going and going. Then you think of the tree of life. Then you start to realize the cross is really a dead tree.Then you think of David's son being hanged is the tree of thorns and then you think of Jesus with the thorns on his head. You see it is endless and that my friends is the Quickening

Last edited by colin : 05-18-2009 at 09:28 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The quickening

Life was in the garden of Eden and remained. It was man who was removed from access to Life. Jesus is that River, that Life. When we are planted by Him to access Him then we are beginning to eat of Him so that we will never die.

"...And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die." John 11:26

"For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will." John 5:21

"...Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." John 7:37-38

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God." Rev 2:7

"And we desire that every one of you do show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Heb 6:11-12
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!