Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > The door to heaven

Old 03-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default The door to heaven

-----------------

Last edited by colin : 05-06-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:33 AM
Keturah

Default Re: The door to heaven

As I grew up, we had a picture of Jesus knocking on a door.
There were no knobs, or latches to open the door, from the outside, but only from the inside.....
It was meant to show ones heart.
Jesus knocking on our heart, and it was up to the one inside, to open the door, and invite him in.

Jesus, is the way, the truth, and the life.
No man can come to the Father, but by him.....

I use to sit, and look at that picture, and the other of the angel helping the children across a broken bridge, for hours, and God used them to speak to my Heart!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-18-2009, 09:42 AM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Smile Re: The door to heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keturah View Post
As I grew up, we had a picture of Jesus knocking on a door.
There were no knobs, or latches to open the door, from the outside, but only from the inside.....
It was meant to show ones heart.
Jesus knocking on our heart, and it was up to the one inside, to open the door, and invite him in.

Jesus, is the way, the truth, and the life.
No man can come to the Father, but by him.....

I use to sit, and look at that picture, and the other of the angel helping the children across a broken bridge, for hours, and God used them to speak to my Heart!
You brought something to mind today! thank you! I bought a awesome picture of the angel helping the kids across a broken bridge, I was a non-believer when I bought it, I bought it in Winanchee Washington, huge picture it is! seems like God was speaking to me...calling my name...
AND it seems like today, maybe God is using that picture, I am sure you have been reading all the crazy name calling, biting threads I have been, maybe that picture is prophetic in itself today, that the broken bridge today is the division of the body of Christ.

time to go to my prayer thread and pray for this community, pray for my self...
God bless you! WO:
Old 03-18-2009, 09:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The door to heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin View Post
Your mouth is the door. If you speak the teachings of evil. the evil is obsorbed into the imagination of men and the dead spirit is raised up and then we are born of a dead spirit. Speak the living word and we are born of a living Spirit. Put the blood of the lamb in your mouth and speak that and you create people with the spirit of the lamb or that is to say you create a people of meek nature and this is pleasing to God. Still this is not the door to heaven. The door to heaven is in you teachings and speak the living word and heaven comes to us. The understanding of man is the same as the earthly understanding and there teachings take you to and fro or far away from God in error.
Put the living Word in our mouths Lord!