Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Theology  > We are all one breath from our eternity. Might today be your last?

Old 11-09-2014, 07:21 PM
Suspended for Review

Default We are all one breath from our eternity. Might today be your last?

We are all one breath from our eternity. Might today be your last?

Every day of our lives, we live one breath away from eternity. The most important question of life is: Am I ready to meet God?

If you are not, and you wish to acknowledge God as your Father through His Son, Jesus Christ, just pray this simple prayer and you'll become a member of the family of God, with heaven as your eternal home.

Heavenly Father, I know that I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sins. I am willing to turn away from my sin and live a godly life. I now invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and Savior. I am willing, with God's help, from this day forward to follow Christ as Lord of my life. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

At this moment, you have discovered the ultimate secret of being happy in an unhappy world. It's knowing that God is your heavenly Father, that Jesus is your Lord and Savior, and that heaven is your eternal home!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!