Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Testimonials  > A Supernatural Eperience with Jesus

Old 02-26-2013, 02:24 PM

Default A Supernatural Eperience with Jesus

When I was a 9 year old boy and loving the Lord, I saw an apparition of Jesus in all white, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was still boarding. He stood tall, strong and of a majestic stature. I erroneously thought someone was playing a trick on me to make me become highly religious. Then I became agnostic and got lost for 35 years. I began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I nearly died at the hands of these spirits – both human and demon alike. I’ve noticed the humans lose their family and friends. They are scattered throughout the netherworld. They have anger and hatred in their hearts. They do the will of their father, Satan…they lie, masquerade and deceive. Their evil shall not stop without divine intervention and restoration of the soul. They thirst for all that only a most loving Creator can give them. I’ve discovered that it is the human condition that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife. The soul is in ruins and in need of salvation.

Father God reached out to me and I heard Him say, “the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time.” Approximately ten years later, I find God and some of His angels helping me in a spiritual battle against evil spirits. God also battles evil by salvaging souls through His Son, Jesus Christ. The Father’s voice sounds of greatness beyond this world. The room was filled with an ancient scent from a world long ago. God had done this to let me know that He was there in the beginning of man’s time.

I suffered at the hands of these evil spirits for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep when I saw Him on the wing of that airplane 35 years earlier.

Luke 15:4-6. What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’

I prayed to Jesus that He would not leave me here to be evil like these spirits. He put my deceased mother behind me. And a most loving scent of her holding me in her bosom as a small child came over me. Jesus had done this to let me know it was her. He was letting me know that I would be with my mom and that He would deliver me from this evil condition known as hell.

I asked Jesus who these spirits were persecuting me. He told me through the Spirit of truth that they were the dead. I could see that they were lost and inquired about them going to heaven. Jesus had sent down the Holy Spirit stopping in front of me and pointing at me. He was telling me that I would make atonement for them. And that He would forgive them of their sins and deliver them into heaven. Jesus is mighty to save.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

I later learned that atonement can be made for fallen angels as well.

I had a dream were Jesus had removed the anger and hatred from these poor souls hearts. Obviously, the work for atonement had been done. Then, with His powers going through me, He changed them back because the work could not be accepted until the door to my hearing and seeing them was closed. I am currently working on this.

Philippians 3:14. I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

1 Thessalonians 5:24. He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Also, an angel made himself known to me. I’ve had many dreams and visions, some arranged by God and by the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. I thank God for my sufferings and wisdom gained. I am looking forward to being with God in heaven, seeing these spirits restored, and seeing my mom again.

Last edited by notforgotten : 03-05-2019 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Revision
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-26-2013, 02:45 PM

Default Re: A Supernatural Eperience with Jesus

Please make sure you have renounced all demons and satan himself because the devil can confuse you in the supernatural realm, particularly since you have been fighting in this realm for so many years. Concentrate on the Book of Psalms -- God's peace, love, and victory. You need spiritual soundness more than anything -- "Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed." (Psalm 119:80)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-26-2013, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorC View Post
Please make sure you have renounced all demons and satan himself because the devil can confuse you in the supernatural realm, particularly since you have been fighting in this realm for so many years. Concentrate on the Book of Psalms -- God's peace, love, and victory. You need spiritual soundness more than anything -- "Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed." (Psalm 119:80)
Agreed!

Ephesians 4:26-27
King James Version (KJV)
26 Be ye angry,
and sin not:
let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

27 Neither give place to the devil.

1 John 1:9 (this makes you "right" with God)

Suit up

Ephesians 6:10

"The effectual fervant prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

PRay, Pray, Pray, and Pray some more.
Old 07-26-2013, 03:42 AM

I used to wonder when the Son of Man is really coming back. Or, is he really coming back? But when I started to visit this website regularly, I got more enlightened.
Old 07-26-2013, 08:26 PM

Yes, Jesus Christ, the Son of God as well as the Son of Man is coming back, returning to earth in all His glory! Until then, however, discerning the spirits is key to how we should live. Let's all pray for spiritual discernment because the days we live in are very deceiving.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notforgotten View Post
I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane
I bear witness to the Lord's truth in the Holy Bible. This is the parable describing what Christ had done for me.

Luke 15:4-6 What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
Old 01-01-2014, 07:05 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
I bear witness to the Lord's truth in the Holy Bible. This is the parable describing what Christ had done for me.

Luke 15:4-6 What man of you, having a hundred sheep, if he loses one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness, and go after the one which is lost until he finds it? And when he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!'
Then He picks out the best unblemished lamb and sacrifices Himself so all lost can rejoice when found.

17 The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. 18 No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.”
Old 01-03-2014, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Revelations 12:11 " And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was boarding. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and winessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin.

I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike. I've witnessed that they lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. They are masters at the art of deception. Their evil shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. I've discovered that it is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time". The room filled with an ancient scent that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was there in the beginning. The Father's voice sounds of greatness not of this world. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk). Four years later I got possessed twice by a demon trying to sit on god's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as God like a babbling fool. His glory (deceit) was short lived.

I suffered at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten, would be gathered to my people and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Since then, my gaurdian angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God, Jesus and the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

with love to my brothers and sisters

You mention your guardian angel. Have you seen "her" and spoken with her? I don't know such a thing personally. I do know what familiar spirits act like because the Holy Spirit testifies to it through the Word but not to speaking to a personal angel.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Revelations 12:11 " And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child and loving the Lord, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane while it was boarding. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then, I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and winessing powers of the invisible spirit world. Evil spirits had come into my life as a consequence of my sin......................................................... ............................................................ ............................................................ ...............................

This is how Jesus had found me to begin my undeserving vocation to be an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent, to perfection (much like the Father), of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten, would be gathered to my people and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils.

Since then, my gaurdian angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams, some arranged by God, Jesus and the powers of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

with love to my brothers and sisters
thank you scott for sharing this......

you are wholly convinced:

your sole provision of life is only in Jesus Christ.

i see the 'loose ends' in your writing,
and God will be faithful to tie these up.

i see them, because i recognize them
as what i too have experienced.

i too, was very vulnerable to spiritual activity
from a young age.
then i was found by Jesus at age twenty
and like you, i learned to discern
between the light and the darkness of these activities.

the intensity you experienced in darkness
will be matched and surpassed in the light.

"those who have walked in darkness,
have seen a great light."

God gave me this scripture as a new christian
this scripture is for you too scott.......your friend, carla....
Old 02-15-2014, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maizie View Post
You mention your guardian angel. Have you seen "her" and spoken with her? I don't know such a thing personally. I do know what familiar spirits act like because the Holy Spirit testifies to it through the Word but not to speaking to a personal angel.
I saw her/him three times and I heard her/him calling out my name once. Her/his voice is noticeably more beautiful than any humans voice.