True2Ourselves
Already a member? login
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
  
+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Testimonials  > The Beginning

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Amadeus's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,171
Default The Beginning

For me it was in the Roman Catholic Church at 6 years of age. I was baptized by the priest by a sprinkling of water on me, but God was there and I knew He was there. That was about 59 years ago and He is still here today, but I am able to see Him somewhat more clearly.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-24-2009, 12:17 AM
walkinthespirit's Avatar
Prayer Warrior & Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,386
Default Re: The Beginning

amen brother!

may He continue to use you every day and may you see HIS glory!

If I need a prayer buddy, I got your # !

Lord I pray an increase in Amadeus's life, I pray a new annointing, that YOU would pour out Your oil and wine. That YOu would show him extra favor, favor with God, favor with man. That YOU would open the heavens and come down in mighty ways over his life. That angels would ascend and descend over his home. That You would show up in ways he never imagined! Rend the heavens Lord and come down! more more more pour it out , pour it out! torrents LORD, let him see the harvest Father! Mighty angels posted on his roof top, every corner! let him see them LORD, hear them! thank YOU Lord for this man, mighty man of God!
__________________
Faith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:09 AM
Amadeus's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,171
Default Re: The Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinthespirit View Post
amen brother!

may He continue to use you every day and may you see HIS glory!

If I need a prayer buddy, I got your # !

Lord I pray an increase in Amadeus's life, I pray a new annointing, that YOU would pour out Your oil and wine. That YOu would show him extra favor, favor with God, favor with man. That YOU would open the heavens and come down in mighty ways over his life. That angels would ascend and descend over his home. That You would show up in ways he never imagined! Rend the heavens Lord and come down! more more more pour it out , pour it out! torrents LORD, let him see the harvest Father! Mighty angels posted on his roof top, every corner! let him see them LORD, hear them! thank YOU Lord for this man, mighty man of God!
Thank you for your prayers! Even after so many years, I still sin and fall short of His glory. I am continuing to look for that city whose builder and maker is God!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:15 AM
walkinthespirit's Avatar
Prayer Warrior & Knight
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,386
Smile Re: The Beginning

The city is within you my friend, look no further!
__________________
Faith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Amadeus's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,171
Default Re: The Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinthespirit View Post
The city is within you my friend, look no further!
Yes, but there are still some dark corners, some poorly lit nooks and crannys, but there are better times ahead...

"Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that Jehovah bindeth up the hurt of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound." Isa 30:26
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-05-2009, 05:51 AM
diebamted21
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: The Beginning

Amen, with you all except with a few more years under the belt.
(See my post # 11 in 'I did it tonight')

Diebamted21.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-05-2009, 12:17 PM
Amadeus's Avatar
Knight of the Forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,171
Default Re: The Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by diebamted21 View Post
Amen, with you all except with a few more years under the belt.
(See my post # 11 in 'I did it tonight')

Diebamted21.
Thank you! I did check out your post. We serve a great God!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Before the Beginning and After the End Alexander417 Theology 13 12-23-2008 10:01 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:47 AM.


true2ourselves
 
 
 

Flashcoms

You need to upgrade your Flash Player.

Version 8 or higher is required.

download from http://www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29