Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Testimonials  > Here's my testimony

Old 03-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Default Here's my testimony

I'm a long-haul truck driver. One night, while sleeping in my truck, I was awakened by something that felt like an electric current all over my body and I felt paralyzed. I couldn't move. I thought I was just having a bad dream and didn't pay much attention to what I was experiencing and went back to sleep.

A few days passed (I don't know how many) and I was, again, sleeping in my truck and started experiencing the same thing. This time I decided to see what was going on. I decided to find out whether I was having a bad dream or what. Again, I couldn't move; my whole body was paralyzed. When I realized I really couldn't move (I was trying to turn the light on and couldn't do it), I got scared and was overwhelmed with a sense of fear. This fear was not a normal type of fear; what I felt was an unbelievable sense of horror.

I didn't know what was going on. I knew I was fully awake and couldn't move. Somehow I sensed it could be demonic spirits what was making me feel all those things and I started yelling "En el nombre de Jesus, fuera de este camion, fuera de aqui", meaning "In the name of Jesus, out of this truck, out of here". I kept repeating that phrase I don't know for how long. At first I felt despaired because it felt like I was calling on the name of the Lord and nothing happened. All of a sudden, the muscles around my stomach tightened up and I opened my mouth wide open (it felt like all my teeth were showing -- like when a dog growls) and a beast-like yell came out at the same time. As soon as that was over, I could open my eyes and move and I knew it was demons what I had just experienced. I got up and turned the light on and looked outside through the truck's windows and everything looked and felt so calm and normal.

I know one thing: that night I was healed from my demonic anger, from nightmares (I had nightmares frequently), sincere desires to kill people when I got angry, fear of horror movies (I couldn't watch horror movies when I was possessed), hatred, and bitterness. It sounds incredible, but I really was cured from all of my demonic symptoms overnight. My anger is normal now and I’ve never had nightmares anymore. It's been 12 years since I had that experience and I know I'm cured. My Lord healed me. I don't know how He did it; maybe he sent an angel to exorcise me. Only God knows what exactly happened that night, but I know I was exorcised and demons do not have any power over me anymore.

You can believe my testimony because it's legitimate and it's true. It's not a product of my imagination and I know I was not dreaming. I also know I was not drugged because I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs. As unbelievable as it sounds, I experienced that and that's how I know God is real and everything that's in the bible is true.

I had been reading the bible and fasting and praying and sincerely seeking our Lord for the past six months before this happened.

All glory and honor be to God and to my Lord Jesus Christ.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Default Re: Here's my testimony

woohoo! what a AWESOME testimony! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!

them pesty little demons left a mark on my stomach the nite I was saved, they wanted back in, but God took care of them! woohoo for great testimonies, thank YOU JESUS!

we love YOU LORD!
Old 03-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Knight of the Forum

Gloria a Dios, FollowerofChrist! Toda persona que sigue el Señor tiene un testimonio verdadero! Es que el Señor ama a todos. Desgraciadamente, no todos le aman a Él.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Muy cierto, Amadeus. Nuestro señor nos ama a todos y quiere que nadie se pierda. Que Dios le bendiga.
Old 03-11-2009, 01:28 PM
Knight of the Forum

Y que Dios le bendiga a usted tambíen! Espero que nos encontraramos de vez en cuando en otras partes de este forum!