Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Spirituality  > Ministering Spirits

Old 10-11-2019, 04:02 AM

Default Ministering Spirits

Revelation alert

Most of us have heard the testimonies of angelic appearance to assist in some tragic encounter or even lesser known occurrence. Maybe you would like to share some account in brief or extended recording, or, personal point that you may feel God just may-well have decided in sending you what was needed? Feel free to share here.
Then the devil left Him, and angels came and ministered to Him.

But to which of the angels has He ever said:
“Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool”?
Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?

Bless the LORD, all His angels mighty in strength, who do
His word, who hearken to the voice of his command.

Matthew 4:11, Hebrews 1:13,14, Psalm 103:20
To be perfectly honest with you, I have deliberately resisted to any great degree of being read up on these, for what is man that he should have the account of all they could and can do for us? Yet, an expounding from the text could provide more.

Last night from one of my "ministering spirits", came this word, saying. "He is oh-so glorious!" Hallelujah! As I received those words in euphoric peace, I was also consecutively impressed that he was sent as one of those mentioned, as though in a moment the knowledge became evident. Thank you Jesus, glory to your holy name!

Simple but significant! Though His love for us is not rare, this might be a little rare being independent from the wind of the Spirit, yet both, the Spirit and spirits are from God. Have you ever been impressed by Him as in a word, right out of the blue?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-11-2019, 09:31 PM

Default Re: Ministering Spirits

The only spirits that I have seen with normal vision were not ministering ones, they were dark and evil ones that came upon me while I was in bed alone as a child of about 10 years. The rest of my family was out of the house and I was alone. I sensed something evil in the house (I had good spiritual senses even back then, before I turned to Christ my savior) and thought that perhaps if I stayed still and pretended to be asleep, they would leave. They hovered outside our bedroom in the hallway watching me and whispering among themselves about me. I was very very very scared, and they finally left and it took a couple of hours before I was able to fall asleep after that. The Holy Spirit told me later in life (I was not a christian at that time) that these evil spirits came to inspect me and to taste my fear. Apparently they knew that I would either be a force for evil or a force for good (no fence sitter here), and they wanted to see if they could influence me to their cause and they started that influence (to keep me in fear) then and continued it for many years. I praise God, that He was kind and forgiving to me, and never stopped trying to help me to see the path to freedom through Him.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-12-2019, 03:23 AM

Woe, interesting Brad! Quite a rough feature for a lad to endure. Possibly, at a distance, they still whisper as you wake, ‘what’s he going to do today?’ But I pray God’s agents guard your comings and goings, your tarrying wherever you determine, in Jesus name!

But, also interesting that they seemed to want to capitalize on everyone’s absence. Just last weekend, a cousin of mine (Christian) told me while living in Cottonwood, Arizona a subject spirit as you just described repeatedly fixed himself in an upper corner of his living room. Both he and his wife became aware of it when their dog began to growl a while after bedding down to sleep. The wife first saying to my cousin “You have got to get up!” as the dog moved to the hall and was focused and continued growling. My cousin said there was a distinct odor of sulfur. Though he said the spirit did not show definitive features he was shroud in darkness till after prayer eventually left.

This went on I think for approx. a week which involved commanding him in Jesus name and anointining the house inside and out in oil.

Though our foe ever lives to make mankind miserable, you are the first I’ve heard tell of being subject to possible taunting prior to receiving Christ having been a witness…somehow yet, I think the Lord gave you wisdom to respond thusly. Thank God, he had mercy for bringing you into the fold!

Old 10-12-2019, 09:47 PM

Yes, I commanded an evil spirit to leave a residence once, when I noticed its presence. I knew that it wasnt destroyed, just sent away, and that it would eventually try and come back, and talked the residents into finding a new place (it was a rental), so that they didnt have to worry about it.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.