Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > True2ourselves.com Help > Site Suggestions  > zip codes in profile

Old 06-25-2018, 10:20 AM

Default zip codes in profile

Can you please get zip codes and birthdates out of our profiles? If we can do it ourselves, please advise how.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-25-2018, 03:00 PM

Default Re: zip codes in profile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
Can you please get zip codes and birthdates out of our profiles? If we can do it ourselves, please advise how.
Hello, Eschator, After reading White tigers response to Ellie, I went to your profile just now, and as he stated to Ellie, I don't see either your zip code or phone birthdate. Having a little familiarity with building websites, the search engines should not be able to read them either if set up correctly. I know that doesn't remove them, they are just private, but hopefully give's some comfort.

Last edited by iamdan : 06-26-2018 at 06:07 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-25-2018, 10:24 PM

Yes both are private, only you can see it no one else can.
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:15 AM

Whitetiger, your wrong, please click on anyone's name and go to their profile. Your zip is 94...
Old 06-26-2018, 11:18 AM

Dan's zip is 63..., Whitetiger's is 92... Trust me. Just click on somebody's name on their post. Hmm, system is slow today, the post above took a long time- I didn't think it went through.

Last edited by eschator83 : 06-26-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 06-26-2018, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Dan's zip is 63..., Whitetiger's is 92... Trust me. Just click on somebody's name on their post. Hmm, system is slow today, the post above took a long time- I didn't think it went through.
Hello again eschator83, that's because we choose to NOT have private profiles which of course is a personal choice each must make.

use me as an example, I post my real picture, dont care if someone knows approx where I live, with the internet, you can locate someone with numerous government sites or google or follow what they post, or just ask...

Sadly you are/ we are all classified as public information in one way or another to the government..Nothing is really hidden any more.

Last edited by iamdan : 06-26-2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
So, I just experimented and went into my profile and edited, it seems I was able to remove my zip code. should not be an issue logging into your account and simply removing and saving change. Worked for me.
>my page-myaccount-editprofile-basic-infomation,----remove zip code, then click edit basic information link below<

Last edited by iamdan : 06-26-2018 at 05:07 PM.
Old 06-26-2018, 05:38 PM

Shakespeare wrote a play about this sort of thing didn't he?
Old 07-02-2018, 05:44 PM

C'mon, you're showing off. And I majored in Eng lit (a very long time ago, in the 60's, when if it wasn't about sex or drugs it wasn't worth considering). Not that Shakespeare didn't know a bit about those topics. But please share, which play is it to which you refer?
Old 07-02-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
C'mon, you're showing off. And I majored in Eng lit (a very long time ago, in the 60's, when if it wasn't about sex or drugs it wasn't worth considering). Not that Shakespeare didn't know a bit about those topics. But please share, which play is it to which you refer?
Ha, Ha, Ha, that's cool.... There will be a test on Fri.

Willie wrote.

"Much Ado About Nothing"

JIM