Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Sexual Morality  > Ex-gay begs politicians to not ban therapy that ‘freed’ him from LGBT lifestyle

Old 04-08-2020, 03:53 PM
Knight of the Forum

Arrow Ex-gay begs politicians to not ban therapy that ‘freed’ him from LGBT lifestyle

Ex-gay begs politicians to not ban therapy that ‘freed’ him from LGBT lifestyle

April 3, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) – An ex-gay man, who formerly lived a life of homosexuality, drugs, and prostitution for 35 years, is calling on Canadian politicians to vote “No” to legislation that would ban “conversion therapy” designed to help LGBT people overcome unwanted sexual conditions.

“If this bill passes there will be many others like myself who have come to the end of themselves, who have recognized their pain, who are seeking freedom who will never be able to find freedom,” said Keith Alexander in a video message jointly produced by Campaign Life Coalition (CLC) and LifeSiteNews.

Alexander related how he was delivered 9 years ago from what he describes as a life of “homosexuality and same-sex attraction.” He said he began to experience same-sex tendencies at the age of eleven, after repeated abuse by a family member. The abuse drove him to live a life of prostitution and drug addiction.

Alexander related how in 2011 he delivered after “surrendering my life and asking Jesus into my life to be my Lord and Savior.” He noted how since his deliverance, his life has been filled with joy, and “has been the best nine years since my entire 57 years alive.”

His walk with Christ led him to live his life with “a community of believers who have nurtured me and supported me and I have also found a community of men who are willing to embrace me and show me what true love is all about.”

“No longer do I have to seek it; it’s just given to me and I am fulfilled and filled by it. It is the same love that Christ offers to all of those who seek him,” he said.

Read full report on LifeSiteNews: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wa...lgbt-lifestyle

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!