Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Sexual Morality  > Walmart Condoning Homosexuality

Old 03-05-2019, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Walmart Condoning Homosexuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post

As for the OP Wal-mart can do as they please but we don't have to shop there
Problem is, when Wal-Mart is the only game in town, how do you NOT shop there?

JIM
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-06-2019, 05:34 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
If you have a same sex relationship, and try to make others accept you as without sin in it, and that if they dont do so, they are being _______ . (insert any of the terrible things said in response)

You shouldnt be angry at homosexuals for their views if they arent trying to live up to christian standards, but if they say they are good with the God of the bible, then thats a lie. Its clear that its a sin, JUST that its not that much worse a sin than most others. And because it says christian leaders should be without blame, they should not seek to promote their lifestyle as okay within the christian circle.
Those are some good points, but Walmart are not claiming to live up to Christian standards. They are simply acknowledging that people of all stripes are welcome in their stores. Nothing more than that, as I see it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-06-2019, 10:29 AM

I work at a Walmart. We have two gay managers working there, and they are really nice, and kind people, both hard workers. They dont broadcast their sexual preference, and act more normal than many christians. But they arent the kind that do stupid stuff to just to anger christians on it. The ones that you hear about in the news and those that cave to their overreaching demands are the ones we have most of the problems with.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:15 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
I will answer your question with a question: Is your life adversely affected if a pedophile and a child shop together at Walmart?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
My own life is not directly affected, unless it involves someone I know. The problem with that situation though, is that it is illegal - and it is illegal for reasons that do not apply to a consenting adult homosexual relationship. Do you have a different reason for it affecting you?
Well I assumed you were going to say that you would be deeply offended at such a site oh, but you did not say that. Apparently the immorality of such a site does not even phase you, you were only worried about the legality. As for me, pedophiles and homosexuals are no different because they both suffer from a mental disorder that causes them to desire sick perverted sexual acts. I am equally offended when I see them both, despite the legalities. You seem to be the type of person who could witness any sort of disgusting, vile, sick, immoral display all around you and as long as it does not affect you personally than you are okay with that. One can only imagine the hell on Earth that would be created if people such as you actually decided to run a country

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 03-06-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinforacity View Post
Problem is, when Wal-Mart is the only game in town, how do you NOT shop there?

JIM
good question, maybe online or if feasible go to another town to shop
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:26 AM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Well I assumed you were going to say that you would be deeply offended at such a site oh, but you did not say that. Apparently the immorality of such a site does not even phase you, you were only worried about the legality. As for me, pedophiles and homosexuals are no different because they both suffer from a mental disorder that causes them to desire sick perverted sexual acts. I am equally offended when I see them both, despite the legalities. You seem to be the type of person who could witness any sort of disgusting, vile, sick, immoral display all around you and as long as it does not affect you personally than you are okay with that. One can only imagine the hell on Earth that would be created if people such as you actually decided to run a country
Of course I find something like that offensive, but none of us have a right to not be offended. The fact that you are offended by both equally does not make them equal.
I will assume you know why one is illegal and the other is not. Is there any way in which your life is affected by a gay couple shopping at Walmart other than that you don't like to see it?
Old 03-07-2019, 06:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con View Post
Of course I find something like that offensive, but none of us have a right to not be offended. The fact that you are offended by both equally does not make them equal.
I will assume you know why one is illegal and the other is not. Is there any way in which your life is affected by a gay couple shopping at Walmart other than that you don't like to see it?
My life is affected when the society I live in is destroyed. YOUR CHILDREN'S lives are affected if you hand them a society of sick perversion to grow up in.

Have you no decency?

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II

Last edited by CatholicCrusader : 03-09-2019 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
My life is affected when the society I live in is destroyed. YOU CHILDREN'S lives are affected if you hand them a society of sick perversion to grow up in.

Have you no decency?
I'm sorry that you think your society is being destroyed by two consenting adults going shopping together. I really am.

« The Personless TG | - »