Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Sexual Morality  > The Personless TG

Old 09-15-2018, 06:53 AM

Default The Personless TG

The personless 'transgender'. Or any perversion for that matter, but we'll use TG to showcase the deception away from the simplicity.
person (pûrˈsən)►
n. A living human. Often used in combination: chairperson; spokesperson; salesperson.
n. An individual of specified character: a person of importance.
n. The composite of characteristics that make up an individual personality; the self
Those of us who would contend for the truth, would I think agree to the use of the term; "composite". From this point, I think is where the first fork in-the-road appears. Every last person involved on the inspection of the arrangement that makes up an individual will now express his foundational remark to what creation has done,

Self-will or Thanksgiving

Any further thoughts would be most appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited by pryz : 09-17-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-15-2018, 03:12 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: The Personless TG

Hitler forced schools to teach crap science about humans, and thats what transgenderism is, crap science.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-17-2018, 06:08 PM

Default Re: The Personless TG

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Hitler forced schools to teach crap science about humans, and thats what transgenderism is, crap science.
Right-on!

I can hear it now from those wanting to swallow that science whole’
“But God made me unique and that is the person I choose to be, no matter what you say!”
But the self-willed and un-learned are fully destitute from the will of God, lest they turn. They think they have full right to make such discernment without fear of consequence. Have they forgotten that word of exhortation that falls on a less severe choice of consequence?,
"Looking diligently lest any man fall short of the grace of God, , Lest there be any immoral, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright. For you know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears."

Hebrews 12:15-17
They seek to lift themselves against the truth of God’s word carelessly, arrogantly, many times ignorantly, a derelict position from His will.
“Fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.”

Philippians 2:2-4