Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Prayer Requests  > Unspoken prayer request

Old 07-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Unspoken prayer request

Unspoken prayer request, I used to see them raise there hand in church for this, and wondered, do they ever tell anybody?

So here I am. I have a very unspoken prayer request for me and my family,{wife and boys, and soon to be daughter in law}

Its not my health, God is doing just what He said He would do, healing in stages,

But this is getting urgent for me, I have read Preachergirls thread that really shed some light on the Lords will being done. And also some one else had a thread about the Lord being silent and not answering right off.

I would like my brothers and sisters to join me in prayer and pray for me that Gods will be done in this matter, He has took care of us so far and no doubt, He will still keep doing it.

I believe that when we ask for prayer for God to move, and when He does, no matter if its not the way I wanted, Then we need to tell about it.

My promise to the Lord and to you my brothers and sisters, I will tell about it when God moves in this matter.

I have faith in God first always, and also have faith in you, thats why I'm here asking for prayer. I love you all, I can tell you this till I'm blue in the face, But only God can see whats in my heart, Just ask Him and He will tell you yea Dewayne does love you........Dewayne&Sherry
Old 07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
preachergirl

Default Re: Unspoken prayer request

I know very well Dewayne that if you prayerfully ask God to intervene he will...we aren't always sure he will do just what we want or think is best, but it is sure he will answer if we ask. So watch and see what happens, and report back, as we will be praying, PG
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:38 PM

Just finished praying for you Dewayne, as always its a blessing to me to pray for others, even more so when its people I care about.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 07-15-2009, 04:40 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by preachergirl View Post
I know very well Dewayne that if you prayerfully ask God to intervene he will...we aren't always sure he will do just what we want or think is best, but it is sure he will answer if we ask. So watch and see what happens, and report back, as we will be praying, PG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Just finished praying for you Dewayne, as always its a blessing to me to pray for others, even more so when its people I care about.
Thank you both,
Old 07-15-2009, 04:49 PM
Knight of the Forum

Father God, be with this dear brother and his family. Let Your Will emerge on this unspoken request of his and move in their lives in a mighty way. Father, you know the love Dewayne has for You; he is a good and faithful servant. Hear his prayers. Let our prayers join with him in this request. He waits for You, O Lord. Reveal Yourself to him, take away any barriers that exist in Your Will becoming complete in this matter. Bind them all to You in your mercy and grace. Hear our prayers, O Lord. Amen & amen.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:14 PM
Knight of the Forum

I am also praying for you and yours and all of your situations Dewayne. God is able in every situation to accomplish His will. I am praying for that with and in you!

Glory to His name!
Old 07-16-2009, 01:35 AM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Lord rend the heavens and come down! YOUR will be done Father, have Your way in Dewaynes life and his families lives. Send thousands upon thousands of angels LORD!!!

We love you too Dewayne!!! Its easy to love the lovely! WO:
Old 07-16-2009, 10:55 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFinishedYet View Post
Father God, be with this dear brother and his family. Let Your Will emerge on this unspoken request of his and move in their lives in a mighty way. Father, you know the love Dewayne has for You; he is a good and faithful servant. Hear his prayers. Let our prayers join with him in this request. He waits for You, O Lord. Reveal Yourself to him, take away any barriers that exist in Your Will becoming complete in this matter. Bind them all to You in your mercy and grace. Hear our prayers, O Lord. Amen & amen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
I am also praying for you and yours and all of your situations Dewayne. God is able in every situation to accomplish His will. I am praying for that with and in you!

Glory to His name!
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkinthespirit View Post
Lord rend the heavens and come down! YOUR will be done Father, have Your way in Dewaynes life and his families lives. Send thousands upon thousands of angels LORD!!!

We love you too Dewayne!!! Its easy to love the lovely! WO:
Thank you all so much, God will answer these prayers I know
Old 07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Knight of the Forum

Heavenly Father, I'm lifting Dwayne, Sherry and the family up to You again, asking that Your perfect and complete will be done in this situation that Dewayne holds in his heart. Father, reveal to him the answers to this situation and what You would have happen about it. Give him insight and wisdom in how to handle Your answer and fill him with peace, knowing that You work all things to the good for those who love You. I pray your blessings down on this family, Lord, in Jesus name. Amen.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Knight of the Forum

Well I would like to start by saying, Who but God could do such things? God has answered the first part of my unspoken prayer request, So I would like to tell about it'

When I became disabled, there was a big decress in our income, God Has provided us everything for us. There was some things I wanted for us, my wife and me. And have asked God for it. but for what i am drawing there no way we can have it. and God knows we would need more income for it. So I came here asking prayer for this. last Thursday God answered the first part of my prayer request.

Sherry got a new job and started monday. Her income will double from what she was making. Praise God, Because without that we would never be able to do what I was and still am asking God for.

God has answerd our prayer I wanted to share this with our prayer worriors here and say thank you for praying for me.

There is an old song we sing somtimes, somebody touched Heaven for me. Truly some one has thank you... love you all. Dewayne