Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Prayer Requests  > Help for the ministry

Old 04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Knight of the Forum

Cool Help for the ministry

Hi,
Iím writing this to you in regards to the One Way Ministry in Richfield,ut.. This is a discipleship program ran under Richfield Assembly of God church. This ministry is here to reach the lost & minister to anyone who is in need of Jesus Christ in their lives, such as addicts, alcoholics, homeless etc. It is a free program that teaches bible doctrine, ministers to & helps people find their way back to God.
I am a new christian & was saved about a year & a half ago & found this ministry (thank God) & have been coming here every since. They have daily bible classes, a free dinner served daily to anyone & other activities that are fun & all God related.
In the time I have spent here I have seen peoples lives changed ,including my own, on a daily basis. God moves in a special way here & everyone who comes here can sense the presence of God whether they know him or not.
The One Way Ministry is a non profit organization that relies totally on donation to operate & lately they have struggled to meet the finances. I just love this place & am trying to get help for them to keep it up & running & blessing peoples lives.
Their expenses exceed $8000 per month & the last few months they have come up about $4000 per month short. Iím looking for partners & or ideas to help this ministry. I figure if we could get 200 partners @ $20 per month that would meet their needs. God has put this on my heart to try to help them because this place truly blesses peoples lives in a mighty way.
I know you probably get 100ís if not more letters like this but please consider helping in anyway possible whether buy partnering with them or by giving any ideas that may be helpful.
I have included a newsletter to show a little about the ministry & would love anyone to come & visit all of us here. I know most Evangelists & missionaries tend to stay out of Utah but Iím hoping that with Godís help that will soon change because alot of people need the truth about Jesus Christ in this state. We also would love having anyone of you come to this state & ministering to the lost.
Thank you so much for your time & I hope to hear from you soon.
God Bless You Good,
Keith

P.S.
Please e-mail me @ jumptinhigh@yahoo.com
or the One Way Ministry @ ministryoneway@yahoo.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-11-2009, 08:40 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Help for the ministry

I will pray that God have His perfect will with this ministry!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-14-2009, 08:58 AM
Prayer Warrior & Knight

Amen and that HE will bless it with abundance to meet the needs of the ministry in Jesus name! WO:
Old 04-20-2009, 08:11 PM
Knight of the Forum

I really admire the A.O.G. for there outreach programs for the addicted.
I am and will pray for this ministry.