Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Prayer Requests  > Every Step of C-19

Old 05-09-2020, 06:02 AM

Default Every Step of C-19

Praying the Lord foil every attempt for evil to capitalize on this charade more than it has, and, to turn it around OR turn it back to their public humiliation (whatever amount that is needed to secure that to their shame).
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-09-2020, 07:52 AM

Default Re: Every Step of C-19

Amen! More evil things will befall us if we dont submit to the new world order, which has been allowed power under satan in these times. But I would rather our country be turned into a 3rd world country with poverty, sickness, and great need all over, than our people and resources be used by the new world order, aka satan. Can we stand firm in these times to come? We shall see, but yes, I would love to see our country not go along with the deep state/new world order/satan's people. I should not be a citizen of this country but an alien in this world, but I am ashamed to say that I love the US, and wish it to love God more than the world and its pleasures.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!