Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > Prayer Requests  > God’s Glory, to Pass Through

Old 05-11-2018, 04:58 AM

Default God’s Glory, to Pass Through

For Brad, Some Unfinished Business, 2000-yrs Later.

Spoken from the heart if you will, in honest appeal for His glory, thank you!

I would like to present this in honor of that glory to God on behalf of our brother Brad, also known as ‘Soulheart3’ who now has our attention with a specific affliction to his sight, which the Lord I’m sure is aware of.

Greetings and joy from His Spirit and in His name most-high, that wonderful extension of God’s mercy to mankind – Jesus Christ, He, who is “the same yesterday, today and forever”, who “has the keys of death hell and the grave” and “all power in heaven and on earth” we do herein petition.

But more than this to our immense interest comes His point of choosing to respond. We know, the most base expression of His choosing to respond Jesus said was “if two or more of you agree on earth as touching anything they ask, it will be done for them”, to again, God’s glory.

But the more open-field point of choosing is in among other places I believe found in 1 Corinthians first chapter, that God has chosen the lesser esteemed, the lower intellect, non-likely things of this world are chosen so that no one can approach that point of cause. This also we have known.

Yet, Jesus made that point clear, “agree”, though the Apostle said act in love and not to ‘think” of himself too high, but soberly. How sober? Sober enough to petition for God to free Peter, to free Paul and Silas, for God to intervene on our behalf. Is the petition to agree on my op-title too high?

All these are fascinating, as are all those remarkable points when God steps in to alter circumstances. One thing I find interesting is accompanied requirements are sometimes told when accompanying healings.

This brings up my first request for Brad which stopped the flow of God’s point of response in Jesus own time on earth, yet again, who is the same today, saying, “He did no miracles there for their unbelief”. Well then, if that’s the case, the let every conceivable point of noxious foolishness bar unbelief from this forum request and quarantined by His Spirit, Hallelujah!

Now for that foolishness I gladly take into account on myself, and you too if you agree with me for our brother. You don’t even need to respond if you don’t fell His lead, God knows the heart, just as well as He knows no limitation, such as the Centurion who approached Jesus, saying “speak the word only”, and he will be healed. So it is for a forum such as this.

In closing the request for God to restore Brad’s sight, since I brought up another mention of it, I believe He gave me room too, to relay instruction of foolishness. In regards to my own unbelief which is the beam in my own eye, I ask Brad take a toothpick to signify that beam of lack-turned-faith and touch the tip of it into any suitable oil and touch that tip on the surface thread of a most unlikely rag to signify the 2000-yr old point when the Apostle Peter waved the cloth over those needing God’s healing.

Excellent! How foolish is this Brad? Hahahaha, To God be the glory as you wash your eye area with this brother!

In Jesus name. Amen!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-11-2018, 03:26 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: God’s Glory, to Pass Through

Make the font a little bigger please.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-12-2018, 07:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pryz View Post

In closing the request for God to restore Brad’s sight, since I brought up another mention of it, I believe He gave me room too, to relay instruction of foolishness. In regards to my own unbelief which is the beam in my own eye, I ask Brad take a toothpick to signify that beam of lack-turned-faith and touch the tip of it into any suitable oil and touch that tip on the surface thread of a most unlikely rag to signify the 2000-yr old point when the Apostle Peter waved the cloth over those needing God’s healing.

Excellent! How foolish is this Brad? Hahahaha, To God be the glory as you wash your eye area with this brother!

In Jesus name. Amen!

Please Brad, do not try and touch your eye with the pointy end of the tooth pick....

Pryz, a simple question or perhaps not, I see you addressing the belief issue as swaying in a breeze. I notice after the last supper of our Lord, he addresses Peter whom we know surely witnessed and performed many things..

But yet, Jesus felt it necessary to make this last teaching .. I wonder if you see it in the passages at the end of John. It sets in my mind an important point of whom Jesus was.=Knowing.

John 13:37-38 (KJV)
37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The c-o-c-k shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Dan
Old 05-12-2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdan View Post

Please Brad, do not try and touch your eye with the pointy end of the tooth pick....

Pryz, a simple question or perhaps not, I see you addressing the belief issue as swaying in a breeze. I notice after the last supper of our Lord, he addresses Peter whom we know surely witnessed and performed many things..

But yet, Jesus felt it necessary to make this last teaching .. I wonder if you see it in the passages at the end of John. It sets in my mind an important point of whom Jesus was.=Knowing.

John 13:37-38 (KJV)
37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The c-o-c-k shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

Dan
Hello! Well sir, knowing how the Lord Jesus never erred but always spoke in the manner of his Father’s own words, it is quite a brilliant provision, no?, how they both responded here,
“Wilt thou, ,?”
As though given in the announcement of chapter-16’s preparation had just broken ground
The Holy Spirit cannot come to help you until I leave.

(John 16:7)
Even though, as you say had performed many things as did many men and women of God clear back to ancient-times by that same Holy Spirit in a limited capacity, that blessed day of Pentecost was yet several months from being able to adequately fulfill the Lord’s question in verse-38.
Quote:
I see you addressing the belief issue as swaying in a breeze
Hey, quite a tantalizing choice of wording there, I must say, be that believing of otherwise. But yes, the day was another time indeed but not in deed by His hand.
Old 05-12-2018, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Make the font a little bigger please.
Brushing up on my conformity as we speak
Old 05-12-2018, 08:11 AM

Again, lest any residual doubt escape being put out and come in ‘some other way’ saying,

We can’t do that!”

Say what? Come closer then and tell me the simplicity of our enabler helping fallen man with the ability to do just that. They were not intent on using that to fulfill fleshly interest, they were on their way to pray,
One day Peter and John were going up to the temple at the time of prayer—at three in the afternoon. Now a man who was lame from birth was being carried to the temple gate called Beautiful, where he was put every day to beg from those going into the temple courts. When he saw Peter and John about to enter, he asked them for money. Peter looked straight at him, as did John. Then Peter said, “Look at us!” So the man gave them his attention, expecting to get something from them.

Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”

(Acts 3:1-6)
So which is it? We can’t, or, “I do have”?

Old 05-12-2018, 03:29 PM

Oh the request this room and others like it have seen. Some some immense tragedy like Brad, some find through patience, God's standards of patience and endurance that often accompany remedy. As it is written, His ways are higher than ours nor are His thoughts ours lest by His helper