Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Announcements > Introductions  > I知 new to the forum.

Old 11-25-2008, 11:26 AM

Default I知 new to the forum.

Hello everyone.

I知 a new member here and would like to say hello to all of you, my name is Richard an am looking for a Christian site where I can converse with my fellow brothers and sisters in the Lord.

I look forward to reading your posts as well as posting questions I might have or giving answers to some of your questions as well.

God bless all you and have a wonderful day.

In god痴 Love. Richard.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Administrator

Default Re: I知 new to the forum.

Great to have you on board - this site is new and growing... I think you'll like it!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:29 PM

Hello all, I am new here, looking for a change from myspace...God is faithful and true, and He has been my Savior.friend,protector,Lord since I was 10..never one second in 55 years has He ever failed to protect,provide,comfort, and give me joy..He is faithful...always...Happy Thanksgiving...it is a choice to be thankful...and a privilege to know He is(#3) FAITHFUL!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Administrator

Hello DrFranYoung -

For a Christian, I think the best appeal this site has at the moment is "authenticity" ... real ministers, real events inspired the site (not a marketing ploy) and great people.

This is a very new site, but growing nicely. We're working hard to incorporate more features into the site and greatly improve our current modules. In fact, we are close to giving the site a nice update!

Myspace.com surely has a lot of features and most of their 'bugs' have already been worked out (thanks to a billion dollar budget)... but that place simply has no direction and quite frankly has too much trash on board (more so than cable TV).

I hope you stick around as we grow - there are already many interesting/good people on here and we do our best to keep this place clean, safe, and fun! God bless you!