Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Announcements > Important Messages from Moderator  > Help Me Keep This Website Alive

Old 09-17-2018, 07:13 AM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: Help Me Keep This Website Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
Attacks from atheists are appalling and will surely continue until legislation is passed to igdentify and prosecute them with significant fines and incarceration, which I think we should all advocate and support. Is it possible you can find a group, perhaps in law enforcement, to help keep this site open and identify attackers?
It's good to see a voice of reason issued as a counter to all the atheistic bile. Although it's a bit of a step up from 'give them their own section' to 'Lock them up!'

And I'm not sure the site is worth attacking in any case. It's unfortunately dying a natural death. It used to be a forum where people were keen to engage. Where friendships were formed. Where people weren't afraid to voice honest opinions. Alas, not any more. And I speak as a member with well over 3,000 posts so I have a feel for the place that someone with (say) 300 might not have.

Last edited by Brad : 09-17-2018 at 07:16 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-17-2018, 11:29 AM

I meant locking up hackers who damage websites. As for atheists, I'm torn between sympathy, anger, and fear.
So many of them wind up very badly, pathetically-deceit, crime, drugs, suicide... even when one claims to convert, it often seems more a response to Pascal's wager (don't risk hell) than acceptance of the Grace of genuine love, hope, and faith.

Last edited by eschator83 : 09-17-2018 at 11:11 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-17-2018, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
I just took this abandoned site over: True2Ourselves

I changed the theme and the artwork, and its FREE. It just needs some work

Tell me if you want me to delete that stuff.
I like the look
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 09-18-2018, 10:49 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
I like the look
I can build it out so it has all the different boards. I already put in three. I just need to know what Mark wants to do.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 09-19-2018, 10:55 AM

Can t2-2 accommodate the blogs we have at t2-1? The t2-1 bloggers have made a substantial investment here, and they may not be fully backed up on their personal computers? How about accommodation for the t2-1groups-or similar? It's sad how much they were hacked as a % of total usage-I wonder why?
Old 09-20-2018, 06:16 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
Can t2-2 accommodate the blogs we have at t2-1? The t2-1 bloggers have made a substantial investment here, and they may not be fully backed up on their personal computers? How about accommodation for the t2-1groups-or similar? It's sad how much they were hacked as a % of total usage-I wonder why?
I think there is a blog function, yes

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 09-20-2018, 11:02 PM

Thanks for what you are all doing. Although i cannot come as often, i still appreciate it when able to come to t2o.

God bless you all.
Old 11-10-2018, 06:59 AM

Very useful information. Thank you.

John Hatt
Quicken technical Support
Old 01-08-2019, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
This community has been around for a long time... it's seen good days and bad days (great discussions and horrible attacks). With very little money and technical support, it has amazingly survived these many years. However, it's reaching a breaking point.... the old server is on the verge of crashing and there are numerous technical issues that need to be debugged ASAP.

Realistically, before I can do these things, I have to address technical issues that have occurred over the years (the website is old and has been neglected). We need to move it to a new server and then start the task of debugging/updating. Only after it's fixed properly can I push to expand.

In short, I don't have any money to do this...I can donate my time but I need help to make this work. Therefore, I created a gofundme page to accept donations. Please, if you feel this website is worth saving (and if you are able), take a minute and donate to us.

Here's the link for the page:

https://www.gofundme.com/christian-w..._co_campmgmt_w

**In the meantime, please save important content as the website may go down (during a server switch) and not sure I can get it back up.
Well, this news started off with quite a bang Mark, I donít suppose everything needed was secured for the swap to occur, has it?
Old 01-08-2019, 07:09 AM

Mark rarely even visits the site now.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.

« Vacation | - »