Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > True2ourselves.com Help > General Questions  > Is this appropriate?

Old 07-14-2013, 05:25 AM

Default Is this appropriate?

I am not sure if this piece I wrote is appropriate to this forum and if it is where it would fit - could someone tell me?

JESUS’ 3 STEP RECOVERY

“I AM ALL YOU NEED”

If you help Jesus with what He cares about then He will help you with your recovery from dependency. The most important thing to Jesus Christ is getting His Fathers children to Heaven – correct? If you can find it in your heart to help Him with this He will help you with your dependency.
This is how it works.

First – you must be in or get yourself in the state of Grace. To do this you must confess your sins to Jesus and feel sorrow in your heart for having offended Him. Start by examining your conscience to recall your sins. There are Examinations of Conscience online. Then you may want to say this prayer before confessing to Jesus.

Prayer for a Good Confession

O my God, by my grievous sins I have re-crucified Thy divine Son to myself and have deserved Thy everlasting wrath in the fires of hell. Even more, I have been most ungrateful by my sins to Thee, my Heavenly Father, Who have created me out of nothing, redeemed me by Thy Son, and sanctified me with Thy Holy Spirit. But Thou hast spared me to make this confession. Receive me back as Thy prodigal son and grant me to confess myself well, that I may begin anew to love Thee with my whole heart and soul, henceforth keeping Thy Commandments. I hope by Thy goodness and power to obtain everlasting life in paradise. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Second – now you are in the state of Grace. Pray the following prayer 100 times a day (it will take about 40 minutes) or if you can’t pray it that many times pray it as many times as you can. You don’t have to do it in one sitting. This prayer, when prayed from the heart, will show Jesus you are serious about helping Him save your brothers and sisters.

“Dearest Jesus, I present to you my brother and sister who has abandoned their soul to satan. Take this soul and redeem it in Your Holy Eyes. Free this soul from slavery to the beast and bring it eternal salvation. Amen”

Third – ask Jesus to give you a job in His vineyard. In other words something you can do that will help Him save your brothers and sisters. He will give you a assignment to do and when you do a good job for Him, it will show Him you are serious about this relationship you have going with Him.

If you help Him; He will help you – it really is as simple as that.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-04-2014, 03:16 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Is this appropriate?

I think it could go into either the Prayer Requests sub-forum or the General Discussions sub-fourm.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 01-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Suspended for Review

I would say it is appropriate for this site and you are being true2yourself by practising what you preach.

Personally I think you, either by conscious or subconscious deliberation placed it in this forum to try gain maximum effect.

Quote:
CatholicCrusader
I think it could go into either the Prayer Requests sub-forum or the General Discussions sub-fourm.
Good suggestions.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:32 PM

I posted this here 6 months ago - I must have missed the first comment or I would have transferred it at that point - but I will do it now - thanks for the help
Old 01-05-2014, 10:40 AM

I just saw this and know several people who need this prayer.
There is a surge of people, young people, using Xanax and it is a pretty nasty drug. Anyone coming off Xanax acts very angry and mean. It would be much better if they would not manufacture this particular medication.

But I am going to copy it and use it for intercession on behalf of them.
I would add that the novena, Mary Undoer of Knots has been very wonderful and I will add these prayers to my daily prayers.
Old 01-05-2014, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maizie View Post
I just saw this and know several people who need this prayer.
There is a surge of people, young people, using Xanax and it is a pretty nasty drug. Anyone coming off Xanax acts very angry and mean. It would be much better if they would not manufacture this particular medication.

But I am going to copy it and use it for intercession on behalf of them.
I would add that the novena, Mary Undoer of Knots has been very wonderful and I will add these prayers to my daily prayers.
We need to "clone" you, Maizie!!!