Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > True2ourselves.com Help > General Questions  > Can't access account

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:29 PM
Suspended for Review

Default Can't access account

Guys, either I'm using the wrong email address or password, but I can't access my account.

The original email I used for signing on may now be defunct. The one I am using now is:

bradfreddyfittler@gmail.com

Is it possible to reset my access somehow?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:41 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Can't access account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
Guys, either I'm using the wrong email address or password, but I can't access my account.

The original email I used for signing on may now be defunct. The one I am using now is:

bradfreddyfittler@gmail.com

Is it possible to reset my access somehow?

Hmmmmm....maybe God doesn't want us talking to the atheist anymore. I bet you got caught up in the teen attack from a couple weeks ago: they were from Oz and Mark was blocking them as quick as he could.

Come to think of it, that itself was a great example of why you guys need to add teaching ethics to your schools.

Hey, did you just feel the earthquake?
Old 09-29-2009, 05:44 PM
CatholicCrusader

Okay, I'll bite:

If you can't accesss your account then how are you posting?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 09-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Okay, I'll bite:

If you can't accesss your account then how are you posting?

Watchman warned us "he doesn't seem to be an advocate of evil."

Old 09-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Administrator

Hello Brad,

I was wondering the same thing as CC... if you can't access your account, then how are you posting? In any case, if you are not logged in, go here: login recovery

Enter your email address and it will send your login information.

**Also, you can change (and check) your current login email any time... when logged in, look to the top main navigation for the link that reads "my account" - click it. The top setting is your account email.

*If all else fails and you're reading this and can not log back in to respond, use the "contact us" at the bottom of the site:
Contact Us – True2ourselves.com

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:51 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
I was wondering the same thing as CC... if you can't access your account, then how are you posting?
It seems that I can post (obviously...) and I can access My Account, but if I try to alter anything or access blogs etc then it asks for an email address and password.

Whatever email address I use it says it's not on file and won't let me log on. Can you change whatever email is registered to the one I gave earlier?

I missed the 'Teen Attack From Oz!' That would have been interesting. I would have enjoyed a quiet chat with them.

Cheers...
Old 09-29-2009, 09:58 PM
quietude

Quote:
I missed the 'Teen Attack From Oz!' That would have been interesting. I would have enjoyed a quiet chat with them.
Oh, you did miss out! One of them hijacked my photo and was posting his profanity-laden garbage with my face next to it. It was surreal. I have never, in my life, used such language as I did that night!
Old 09-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Administrator

Quote:
It seems that I can post (obviously...) and I can access My Account, but if I try to alter anything or access blogs etc then it asks for an email address and password.

Whatever email address I use it says it's not on file and won't let me log on. Can you change whatever email is registered to the one I gave earlier?

Cheers...

I'll look it over in the morning (very tired)... you can change your email here:

http://www.true2ourselves.com/change_email.php

Your current email starts with "ian" ... so put that in "current email"

Then enter "bradfreddyfittler@gmail.com" into new email and save changes. Then I suggest completely logging out of the site, then clearing browser cookies. Then log back in and see if all is good.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Suspended for Review

Thanks Mark. All good now - I was using the wrong combo of password and email address.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:27 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Thanks Mark. All good now - I was using the wrong combo of password and email address.
See what happens when you leave us for too long.... let this be a lesson to you. You missed out on all the fun and forgot how to work the site... wait: you weren't drinking and posting were you?

I must say that the pics of Quietude were very surreal that night...