Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > True2ourselves.com Help > General Questions  > Serious Group Account Warning?

Old 02-25-2016, 04:39 PM

Default Serious Group Account Warning?

There is a warning in the Group account "Pilgrims," and the discussion section seems to have been removed. Is this some type of hack that threatens other parts of the t2 site?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-26-2016, 12:19 PM

Default Re: Serious Group Account Warning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschator83 View Post
There is a warning in the Group account "Pilgrims," and the discussion section seems to have been removed. Is this some type of hack that threatens other parts of the t2 site?
I've never looked at groups before but I've looked in a few and it seems to be a common problem. From the look of it I don't think it's a hack, just an error in a line of code. I think it need Admin to look at it.

I've PM'd Mark about it.

Last edited by winsome : 02-26-2016 at 12:32 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-28-2016, 06:51 AM

What a shame--86 groups, 100s of members, and posts--all trashed, or hopefully just inaccessible at the moment.
Old 04-28-2016, 09:23 AM

I remember that its very limited what moderators can do with group discussions. We are mainly forum moderators.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.