Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > True2ourselves.com Help > General Questions  > Looking for Antagonists

Old 02-15-2015, 08:26 AM

Default Looking for Antagonists

Hello to all, I am looking for antagonists to participate in debates I will be using for a book project concerning Forum Missions. Some of the topics will be:

1. Salvation (OSAS versus loss of salvation);

2. Water Baptism (specifically Baptismal Regeneration);

3.Eschatalogical issues (Rapture, A-Mil/Pre-Mil);

4. Various issues debated among believers.

I am asking on this forum because this seems to be a number of Ministers who might be a little more mature in their discussion and capable of carrying out civil debate.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

God bless.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-16-2015, 02:42 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Looking for Antagonists

Quote:
Originally Posted by STRanger View Post
Hello to all, I am looking for antagonists to participate in debates I will be using for a book project concerning Forum Missions. Some of the topics will be:

1. Salvation (OSAS versus loss of salvation);

2. Water Baptism (specifically Baptismal Regeneration);

3.Eschatalogical issues (Rapture, A-Mil/Pre-Mil);

4. Various issues debated among believers.

I am asking on this forum because this seems to be a number of Ministers who might be a little more mature in their discussion and capable of carrying out civil debate.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

God bless.
I am not sure of what you are looking for because there are already many out there who have different views than others. Like a genuine paper money and counterfeits, there is only one true one but unlimited number of copies that look like the original.

You can also see easily different views in the internet.Different views are already everywhere.

ped
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-16-2015, 08:29 AM

Default Re: Looking for Antagonists

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElpidioLGagolinan View Post
I am not sure of what you are looking for because there are already many out there who have different views than others. Like a genuine paper money and counterfeits, there is only one true one but unlimited number of copies that look like the original.

You can also see easily different views in the internet.Different views are already everywhere.

ped
Because of Copyright Protection laws, I need antagonists that will allow their discussion to be used in a book. All antagonists will remain anonymous, only their pseudo name from the forum used, or, even that can be labeled anonymous. The purpose of the book is to encourage those that do not feel they have an avenue of ministry to become involved in witnessing for Christ on forums. While there are many people who are members of forums, there are not as many who travel from forum to forum for the specific purpose of witnessing to those that may be in need of salvation. This includes Christian forums where often we can find seekers and atheists who can be witnessed to.

God bless.