Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Why are there so many people who deny the HOLO X?

Old 11-24-2013, 09:00 PM

Question Why are there so many people who deny the HOLO X?

... that there was a systematic killing of 6 million talmudics by Adolf Hitler during WWII?

A. H. J. E

After the Heart of Jesus Evangelist

"... There is nothing more beautiful than to be surprised by the Gospel, by the encounter with Christ. There is nothing more beautiful than to know Him and to speak to others of our friendship with Him." (Pope Benedict XVI) [Homily of His Holiness, Sunday, April 24th 2005]

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

When Jesus, the Living Bread, says IS He means IS.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2013, 08:48 AM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Why are there so many people who deny the HOLO X?

Proof that the spirit of anti-Christ is still prevalent.
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-25-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowlyfisherman View Post
Proof that the spirit of anti-Christ is still prevalent.
So do you personally have solid evidence that there was a systematic extermination of 6 million talmudics? ... Or do you believe this because its in the history books?

And how is the denial of the Holo X against Christ? ?

"... There is nothing more beautiful than to be surprised by the Gospel, by the encounter with Christ. There is nothing more beautiful than to know Him and to speak to others of our friendship with Him." (Pope Benedict XVI) [Homily of His Holiness, Sunday, April 24th 2005]

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Last edited by AHJE : 11-25-2013 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:50 AM
Knights of the Forum

Hi AHJE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHJE View Post
So do you personally have solid evidence that there was a systematic extermination of 6 million talmudics? ... Or do you believe this because its in the history books?
There is the archeological evidence of the concentration camps in Europe, Alex. Eleven million died in those camps including six million Jews. There is, also, the photographic and documentary evidence as well.

Quote:
What do you mean by Holo X?

Peace be with you!
The humble, meek, merciful, just, pious and devout souls are everywhere of one religion; and when death has taken off the mask, they will know one another though the divers liveries they wear here make them strangers.
William Penn (1644-1718) from Some Fruits of Solitude (1718)
Old 11-26-2013, 07:02 AM

If anyone needs first hand knowledge, my first wife's family which stayed in Europe died in Europe thanks to Hitler.
There isn't a record of where they are buried, except the mass graves in Auschwitz.

JIM
Old 11-26-2013, 07:59 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHJE View Post

My grandfather on my mothers side is Jewish. We had family who were murdered in the holocaust.
I have seen pictures of them in life and have testimony from family that they were never heard from again.
We have pictures of the piles of bodies. Why would the world powers make up such a lie? its hard to believe such a huge conspiracy could take place. Rational thought would say a conspiracy of this magnitude would not be possible......................
Of course, there is the Kennedy assassination.
I just don't see how it would be mutually beneficial to Stalin, England and the U.S. to perpetrate such a fraud.......especially Stalin. He is the one that makes the whole conspiracy idea fall apart. His gulags were full of Jews.
Matthew 23:12:
Whoever exalts himself shall be humbled; and whoever humbles himself shall be exalted.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLAND View Post
Hi AHJE!

... ...

What do you mean by Holo X?
It means that I wasn't there.
It means that it wasn't in the Bible (it is not a subject of Divine Revelation) and that it shouldn't be treated as such (it should be open to honest question).
It means that I don't know.
... Hence the words Holo (wholly) X (unknown).

Quote:
Peace be with you!
And with your spirit.

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Old 11-26-2013, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookinforacity View Post
If anyone needs first hand knowledge, my first wife's family which stayed in Europe died in Europe thanks to Hitler.
There isn't a record of where they are buried, except the mass graves in Auschwitz.

JIM
Sorry to hear about that JIM. ... May God rest their souls.

... Thanks for sharing.

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Old 11-26-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowlyfisherman View Post
My grandfather on my mothers side is Jewish. We had family who were murdered in the holocaust.
I have seen pictures of them in life and have testimony from family that they were never heard from again.
Sorry to hear that bro., ... but how can we be sure that they were murdered? There are reports of many dying due to disease and overwork.

There are experts who have examined the supposed gas chambers and have denied, based on their findings, that anyone ever died by that means. If there were no gas chambers then what exactly was the Holo X?

I am not saying that it is not likely that NOBODY was murdered. But was there a systematic murdering of millions as they say?

Quote:
We have pictures of the piles of bodies. Why would the world powers make up such a lie? its hard to believe such a huge conspiracy could take place. Rational thought would say a conspiracy of this magnitude would not be possible......................
Of course, there is the Kennedy assassination.
I just don't see how it would be mutually beneficial to Stalin, England and the U.S. to perpetrate such a fraud.......especially Stalin. He is the one that makes the whole conspiracy idea fall apart. His gulags were full of Jews.
Didn't Stalin kill like 40 million people? That makes the Holo X story small by comparison. I have heard that when Germany was defeated, Stalin blamed stuff on Germany.

Maybe it serves the purposes of zionism?

GOD MADE MARY
NE - CES - SARY.

Last edited by AHJE : 11-26-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-26-2013, 10:34 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLLAND View Post
......There is the archeological evidence of the concentration camps in Europe, Alex. Eleven million died in those camps including six million Jews. There is, also, the photographic and documentary evidence as well............
Really? No kidding? There's pictures and everything?

Alex doesn't need to be talked down to by a proven liar like you

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II