Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Why does OUR government have 600+ prison camps built?

Old 02-23-2009, 03:03 PM
BruceG

Default Why does OUR government have 600+ prison camps built?

This may scare some but it is time we talked about this. I came across a reference to the Rex 84 program which authorized the US to build 600+ "internment" camps capable of holding 20,000+ people. All exist today and all are fully staffed with armed guards and no "interns". This is not a lie or a rumor..it is fact. Simply type in google for Rex 84 and see them for yourselves. They were created under FEMA and the excuse was that they were for housing an overflow of illegal aliens should the need arise.

The problem is there are over 500,000 plastic hermetically seals plastic caskets there that can hold 3-4 adult bodies. Hmmm....

Christians, it is time we wake form our slumber and see what is happening. We do not live in a "Christian" nation. The New World Order is NOT our friend and we are about to find that out. Please do not dismiss me as a lunatic. I can see where that would be easy to do, but I fear I may be correct in my assessment.

There was a secret session of Congress in March of 2008, only the fourth secret session in our history and in it they discussed the coming economic meltdown in the end of 2008 and the coming financial collapse of the US government in 2009. They predict massive social unrest, and civil war and thus the camps for "dissadents". There is a lot of evidence thanks to youtube, the bane of the US government. Please watch these two videos and then begin searching out for yourselfif what I am saying is the truth. If after you really look into it, you want to label me as crazy, feel free. That is all I ask. We are like the frog that once sat in cold water and now the water is getting warmer. Can you feel it?

Here are four of literally hundreds of videos telling you real truth. Will you go back to American Idol and the Grammies, the latest fashion trends, or who will make the final four or will you sense yourself the water is now close to boiling us. Oh, we may make heaven still, but what about our children, our neighbors, our friends, those in other countries that are starving as we settle in for a five meat dominos pizza. Listen, this is not meant to condemn you...it is meant to wake us up, myself included...myself CHIEF!! God forgive us all and help us to trust you like we never have before. God help us to yield to you like we never thought possible. Let us finally be willing to be "fools for Christ's sake", step oout and have a holy boldness to live it and share it. Time is short. I feel it. Do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5rm7pxKyEM&feature=related

YouTube - FEMA Concentration camps in USA with Google Earth - Google REX - 84

YouTube - CIA Agent Leaks FEMA Camps Intel

YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins Part 2

YouTube - Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens

Listen, when we allowed the Federal Govt and President Bush to pass the "Patriot Act" after 9/11, we gave up liberties we have fought for
for 300+ years. Why, because of the fear that came upon us for the terrorist attacks and we were willing to give up everything to keep our comfortable American lifestyle intact. Unfortunately, that included the American church. We have been Laodecia and have been content with our super bowls and big screen tv's while the world is starving. So now, totally legally, the US government can lable anyone, you, me, your mother, your son, your best friend, as a threat to national security and they can just disappear...no lawyer, no rights, no hope.

I have heard for a long time that 9/11 was a conspiracy and I laughed it off as just a bunch of paranoid crazies, but I am now not at all sure. Either way, conspiracy or not, the government got what it wanted and we Christians willingly signed over the rights to our freedom just to have our comfortable American lifestyle left intact.

Listen saints. Once for all please let us wake up from our doped slumber and shake the cobwebs from our heart. American is NOT the world's hope for Christianity. we are NOT a Christian nation. Our nation is an integral part of Satan's plan. In the Book of Acts, the church was not involved in politics as the hope for humanity. They realized that human government could not legislate pure hearts. All was corrupt. Today it is the same.

All I ask is that you open your mind and hearts to a "what if" scenrio. Get away from newscasts and believing what you are told and simply look at facts. A meltdown is coming....fast. Now is the time to prepare our hearts and work while it is day because God tells us the night is coming when no man can work. Let us lay aside EVERYTHING that causes us to be content with our comfortable little lives with the world on the brink of eternal disaster and to redeem the time, because like no other time "the days are evil."

God bless all of you, even the ones who think I am crazy. I truly pray for eye salve for us all that we might see...and ears to hear what is rumbling from the heavens. Now is the time. NOW.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:28 PM
diebamted21

Default Re: Why does OUR government have 600+ prison camps built?

Bruce,

I am 74 years old and have never empathised with those that parade our thoroughfares with sandwichboards proclaiming "The End is nigh"

However the economic meltdown has changed all that.
I fear that we have well passed the point of no return and the rolling stone is gathering unstoppable momentum.

Your pointers to the collapse having been seen, discussed, and prepared for a year or so ago in America frightens me into joining you in the 'crazy gang'.

We're falling headlong towards anarchaic mutiny by mankind when survival will no longer be possible by lawful means and governments may well resort to the measures which you forsee.

I've missed you and guess the problem must have been pre-occupying you.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-23-2009, 04:49 PM
antonio

Thank God I have a profession that is considered preeminent at the time of chaos and disaster.

Tell me Bruce, you appear convinced and based on your posting here, I trust that you sincerely are convinced of what you are reporting. Because of the Strangelove nature of these events, have you called your congress person or Senator? If so, what did you find out?

I will look into it also
antonio
Old 02-23-2009, 08:31 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio View Post
Thank God I have a profession that is considered preeminent at the time of chaos and disaster.

Tell me Bruce, you appear convinced and based on your posting here, I trust that you sincerely are convinced of what you are reporting. Because of the Strangelove nature of these events, have you called your congress person or Senator? If so, what did you find out?

I will look into it also
antonio
Hello again Antonio, my friend. No I have not and the truth is it will make no difference whatever they say. I had this message given to me by God back in the late 1980's and said it to all who would listen till they tired of me, LOL. In the face of a booming economy, second homes, plasma tvs and super bowls and vacations to the Magic Kingdom, it is tough to be taken seriously and because of my lack of maturity, I went into retreat mode from the church for 21 years. Nothing to brag about and I should have stuck to my guns and warned people anyway but in all honesty, being disliked and called crazy is not much fun. I was weak and just shut up. Sometimes i would feel sorry for myself and sometimes I even questioned whether I ever had heard God's voice at all. I have since realized that the message was true and dead center, but the time was not, nor was my spirit right in delivering it. Plus, people have a hard time listening to end time preparation when the good times are rolling. If the church had been where it was supposed to be spiritually all along, it may have been different. We as His body are to walk as he walked...in the world but not of the world. But our gospel got "Americanized", the prosperity doctrine took hold either by doctrinal creed or at worst be living it as our creed no matter if we espoused prosperity as a truth of God's word or not. So we as His body were lulled into a spiritual stupor that even now hangs onto us as we try to awake to the lateness of the hour. The changing economy has humbled many of us and thank God...it is a warning gift from God. Many are now awakening to how they have frittered away the time God has given us to work at building HIS kingdom and spent the majority of it in building our own little secure castles. Many are rethinking things and God bless them, He willingly forgives and encourages them onward. Many other are like Lot's wife, looking back longingly on the rubble of the world that held their dreams and they are in danger of really becoming the salt of the earth!

It is my belief that many , (nay...most if I am to be completely honest) of us as the 21st Century American church are the virgins with no oil and my fear is that for many, it will soon be too late and the doors will be shut before they can gather any oil to light their lamps. So now, with everything in me, I will open my mouth a warning to awake and put on strength and encourage and strengthen qand share the gospel while there is light. We know the night is coming when we are told no man can work because the darkness will be too great. Even if I am wrong, and in all truthfullness I do not believe that I am, I still acknowledge it is in the realm of possibility...so even if I am wrong, how we as His followers are to live in this sin saturated world is still to be untethered to this world system regardless of whther we see the end coming or not, and we we need to be living out our lives waiting for our country, our home to appear. We are to be sojourners here and instead we have made friends of unrighteous mammon and fit right in like all the rest. God has warned us clearly. So how shall we live? We need to admit our mistakes and turn back to Him, 100%, no games, no jesus in myt back pocket when I need Him, but otherwise leave me alone and i will give you Sundays. We wants all...100% of us. His word says we are not our own, we are bought with a price. If that is true, and it is, then it is time we say the same words paul said when he met the man he persecuted on the road to Damascus. He said "What would you have me do, Lord." Simple to say but how hard it is to really mean it in its fullness. Can we say it today? I pray the answer is yes, Lord.

He has promised that which the canker worm has eaten. Thank God he is a forgiving Lord. Hear His words...

"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world"
He has said "You cannot serve God and mammon (money), for you will end up hating the one and loving the other"

What matters is souls. I read the most sobering scripture in the entire bible this morning...5 words that hit me like a ton of bricks. The words are

"AND THE BOOKS WERE OPENED"

The weight of those words should drive us into our prayer closets to first examine every facet of our own lives to make sure we have not been deceived into an easy believism gospel with no cost to it, and secondly, to weep for others who will one day face the Lord and judge of the universe unprepared to give the answers to the questions they will be asked and unprepared for the fact that when the Lamb's book of life was searched, their name was found nowhere in it. Nothing else matters, nothing. All else is vanity and we need to wake up to the fact that God is warning us, pleading with us to get it right this time, because whether we want to believe it or not, time is running out like the last sands in the hourglass. He loves us, but we are warned that if we neglect so great a salvation, there remains no more sacrifice for sins but a certain fearful looking towards judgement.

Is there a governmental conspiracy? If we believe in the antichrist and the governments of the world uniting in His support, then yes, all is working towards that end, little by little. The patriot act was HUGE and cannot be underestimated in its insidiousness. I know it was wrong when it happened but the American people just shut their mouths and let it happen. I fear it is the first step in a trap that will ensnare millions.

Sorry for the long response...I do not think conciseness is one of my gifts, LOL.

Last edited by BruceG : 02-23-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:44 PM
BruceG

Diebamted21, you said...
[quote=diebamted21;16058]Bruce,

I am 74 years old and have never empathised with those that parade our thoroughfares with sandwichboards proclaiming "The End is nigh"

However the economic meltdown has changed all that.
I fear that we have well passed the point of no return and the rolling stone is gathering unstoppable momentum.

Your pointers to the collapse having been seen, discussed, and prepared for a year or so ago in America frightens me into joining you in the 'crazy gang'.

We're falling headlong towards anarchaic mutiny by mankind when survival will no longer be possible by lawful means and governments may well resort to the measures which you forsee.

I understand your hesistancy to listen to doom and gloom, no one wants to hear bad news and if you read my response to Antonio, trust me, when God lays a burden on your heart that is against the hopes and dreams of millions of well intentioned Christians, it is REALLY not fun. I can understand Jeremiah sitting under the shade of the leaf fuming and then watching even that little pleasure dissappear. But the message is like fire insidewhen Goid lays it clearly on your heart. Running away is unbearable and you cannot live like others do. The words MUST be spoken. So hand me my sandwich boards...hey it is better than dressing like a giant pizza and waving advertisements for $5 pizzas! LOL

This life holds much uncertainty, especially now, but the fact is we will most likely be the generation to see the God of the Universe appear in the clouds and save this sinking ship called earth is a privelidge that all other generations of Christians would give their eye teeth to witness. We will then have 1000 years to restore the earth to its former glory and even then, the big gift still awaits us. In the midst of our trials, we rejoice because

"I know in whom I have believed, and am confidant that what I have committed unto Him, He is able to keep until that day."

This trial will be a blessing to millions as hard as it will be. This is not our home and our heavenly home is speeding towards us. Be strengthened in Him...He is able where we are weak.

Come quickly Lord Jesus.
God bless you, Diebamted21

Last edited by BruceG : 02-23-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Knight of the Forum

I have read these types of things before and as you yourself remarked it really wouldn't matter what answer your representative in Congress gave with regard to these things or the president of the United States. We both know that the laws and precedents exist for those in power to do many things to U.S. citizens without regard to constitution rights. Even Abraham Lincoln with all the good that he did also suspended essential protections during the war between the states. We don't have any Abraham Lincolns now...

Fortunately, we still have Jesus!
Old 02-25-2009, 02:03 AM
PK777

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceG View Post
This may scare some but it is time we talked about this. I came across a reference to the Rex 84 program which authorized the US to build 600+ "internment" camps capable of holding 20,000+ people. All exist today and all are fully staffed with armed guards and no "interns". This is not a lie or a rumor..it is fact. Simply type in google for Rex 84 and see them for yourselves. They were created under FEMA and the excuse was that they were for housing an overflow of illegal aliens should the need arise.

The problem is there are over 500,000 plastic hermetically seals plastic caskets there that can hold 3-4 adult bodies. Hmmm....

Christians, it is time we wake form our slumber and see what is happening. We do not live in a "Christian" nation. The New World Order is NOT our friend and we are about to find that out. Please do not dismiss me as a lunatic. I can see where that would be easy to do, but I fear I may be correct in my assessment.

There was a secret session of Congress in March of 2008, only the fourth secret session in our history and in it they discussed the coming economic meltdown in the end of 2008 and the coming financial collapse of the US government in 2009. They predict massive social unrest, and civil war and thus the camps for "dissadents". There is a lot of evidence thanks to youtube, the bane of the US government. Please watch these two videos and then begin searching out for yourselfif what I am saying is the truth. If after you really look into it, you want to label me as crazy, feel free. That is all I ask. We are like the frog that once sat in cold water and now the water is getting warmer. Can you feel it?

Here are four of literally hundreds of videos telling you real truth. Will you go back to American Idol and the Grammies, the latest fashion trends, or who will make the final four or will you sense yourself the water is now close to boiling us. Oh, we may make heaven still, but what about our children, our neighbors, our friends, those in other countries that are starving as we settle in for a five meat dominos pizza. Listen, this is not meant to condemn you...it is meant to wake us up, myself included...myself CHIEF!! God forgive us all and help us to trust you like we never have before. God help us to yield to you like we never thought possible. Let us finally be willing to be "fools for Christ's sake", step oout and have a holy boldness to live it and share it. Time is short. I feel it. Do you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5rm7pxKyEM&feature=related

YouTube - FEMA Concentration camps in USA with Google Earth - Google REX - 84

YouTube - CIA Agent Leaks FEMA Camps Intel

YouTube - Alex Jones - 500,000 Plastic Coffins Part 2

YouTube - Concentration Camps being built for U.S citizens

Listen, when we allowed the Federal Govt and President Bush to pass the "Patriot Act" after 9/11, we gave up liberties we have fought for
for 300+ years. Why, because of the fear that came upon us for the terrorist attacks and we were willing to give up everything to keep our comfortable American lifestyle intact. Unfortunately, that included the American church. We have been Laodecia and have been content with our super bowls and big screen tv's while the world is starving. So now, totally legally, the US government can lable anyone, you, me, your mother, your son, your best friend, as a threat to national security and they can just disappear...no lawyer, no rights, no hope.

I have heard for a long time that 9/11 was a conspiracy and I laughed it off as just a bunch of paranoid crazies, but I am now not at all sure. Either way, conspiracy or not, the government got what it wanted and we Christians willingly signed over the rights to our freedom just to have our comfortable American lifestyle left intact.

Listen saints. Once for all please let us wake up from our doped slumber and shake the cobwebs from our heart. American is NOT the world's hope for Christianity. we are NOT a Christian nation. Our nation is an integral part of Satan's plan. In the Book of Acts, the church was not involved in politics as the hope for humanity. They realized that human government could not legislate pure hearts. All was corrupt. Today it is the same.

All I ask is that you open your mind and hearts to a "what if" scenrio. Get away from newscasts and believing what you are told and simply look at facts. A meltdown is coming....fast. Now is the time to prepare our hearts and work while it is day because God tells us the night is coming when no man can work. Let us lay aside EVERYTHING that causes us to be content with our comfortable little lives with the world on the brink of eternal disaster and to redeem the time, because like no other time "the days are evil."

God bless all of you, even the ones who think I am crazy. I truly pray for eye salve for us all that we might see...and ears to hear what is rumbling from the heavens. Now is the time. NOW.
Thank you Bruce for your timely thread, I have read and seen all of this I started really paying attention right after 9/11 and still believe that the government has way more to do with 9/11 than we will ever know. I have other sources as well, and the ironic thing is , all of these sources agree with each other. This world is and has always been ruled by a hiearchy, and you are right the times are going to become more and more evil as the end draws nearer. That's scripture. What I was thinking as I read this was that this is history repeating itself. God has always had a small flock who follows His word, not because of leaglism, but rather because of Love. These historical christians were fed to lions, used as human torches, and chased to the ends of the earth. Stephen was stoned, Paul beheaded, Peter crucified, every disciple except John was martyerd for their belief, and for their steadfast refusal to disrespect the laws of God.
This will happen again. Those who keep the laws of God will be reviled, and will be ostracized , at first it will be sort of the way it is on this site then it will be a law inacted as was the patriot act, the keepers of God's law will be financally deprived, and then, if still loyal to God they will be jailed, and blaimed for the desperat state of the world. The number will be few, and by only the grace of God will they have faith to cling to God, and have hope in His deliverance, but the reason they will have that faith is because they aquired it NOW. They will NOW be searching the scriptures, with extreem love bow in prayer for the Holy Spirit to lead and guide them to get their hearts right, and to live the faith they have, so they can share the light God has imparted. This world has been in Judgement since 1844, the Lord is about ready to stand and say, IT IS DONE, let all who would be filthy be filthy still, let all who will be Holy be holy still... Now is indeed the time to search out our hearts, as did David and plea for God to create in us a clean heart, a desire to know His will, and as He promised His strength to do that will. There is prophecy being fufilled right before our very eyes, most will chose not to see...As Jesus said "in this day the scripture is fufilled in your ears."

Last edited by PK777 : 02-25-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:06 AM
antonio

Dear BRuce--I wouldn't worry about the concentration camps. That control process is already obsolete and is probably just a distraction. Both Government and Corporations know exactly what we say on phones, watch on TV, say on Internets, where we go, what we do and they have the quantum computers to process all the information. AND
with all the smart technology in major appliances, TV, Hi Def boxes and cams, they know which room in your house is your lights on, the TV on, etc. and with high def boxes, and TV, they can actually watch you.

All of that tech has a good and useful purpose but it doesn't take much imagination that it will be used for what ever purpose the power holder wants served. Also, all of this technology is old.
What's new is that physiological conditions can be triggered through computers and of course satellites. This is the new warfare technology. Guns and bombs will be obsolete when Governments decide to make them so.
Terrorist TECh--Smart imprints can be embedded into Credit cards, or wallet leather or clothing and can be used for setting off bombs or just letting BB know where you are and what your doing. (GPS sys)
All of this tech is current. In fact that I read about it or hear of it means it is probably already obsolete.
So don't worry about concentration camps--too expensive and cumbersome-transporting all those people, all those "trains" all the feeding and security. We are all in someone's cross-hairs already--right where we are.
The very computer you are typing on and your email connection and every key stroke, is known through your cable or phone co, your ISP and is also known to a chip created in China.Whether such chips have "back doors" is unknown but at the mfg stage,"back doors" are simple to create
God bless us, everyone.
antonio
Old 02-26-2009, 07:44 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonio View Post
Dear BRuce--I wouldn't worry about the concentration camps. That control process is already obsolete and is probably just a distraction. Both Government and Corporations know exactly what we say on phones, watch on TV, say on Internets, where we go, what we do and they have the quantum computers to process all the information. AND
with all the smart technology in major appliances, TV, Hi Def boxes and cams, they know which room in your house is your lights on, the TV on, etc. and with high def boxes, and TV, they can actually watch you.

All of that tech has a good and useful purpose but it doesn't take much imagination that it will be used for what ever purpose the power holder wants served. Also, all of this technology is old.
What's new is that physiological conditions can be triggered through computers and of course satellites. This is the new warfare technology. Guns and bombs will be obsolete when Governments decide to make them so.
Terrorist TECh--Smart imprints can be embedded into Credit cards, or wallet leather or clothing and can be used for setting off bombs or just letting BB know where you are and what your doing. (GPS sys)
All of this tech is current. In fact that I read about it or hear of it means it is probably already obsolete.
So don't worry about concentration camps--too expensive and cumbersome-transporting all those people, all those "trains" all the feeding and security. We are all in someone's cross-hairs already--right where we are.
The very computer you are typing on and your email connection and every key stroke, is known through your cable or phone co, your ISP and is also known to a chip created in China.Whether such chips have "back doors" is unknown but at the mfg stage,"back doors" are simple to create
God bless us, everyone.
antonio
Hey Bud, you may be right. I am sure we will have plenty of time to analyze it in the gulag. Hey, you gonna eat that slop?
Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 PM
antonio

Yo-- Hey, my diet already is raw whole grains, steamed brown rice and Kimchi. You talk about "slop!"
By the way,can you tell me how you feel inside about this--not your spiritual construction of it all but your human look at it?
blessings
antonio