Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Satanists in churches and how to reveal them?

Old 12-13-2010, 07:52 PM

Default Satanists in churches and how to reveal them?

I found a video. Christian churches are apparently getting infiltratet by Satanists. Is this really happening?

Go to youtube and type in this in the search field:
"How to uncover Satanists in churches"
without the "

It is described how they work to accomplish their task in turning the teachings of the bible upside down and put forward their own beliefs, and methods for infiltration and further subversion.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-13-2010, 08:55 PM
CatholicCrusader

Default Re: Satanists in churches and how to reveal them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenandearth View Post
I found a video. Christian churches are apparently getting infiltratet by Satanists. Is this really happening?

Go to youtube and type in this in the search field:
"How to uncover Satanists in churches"
without the "

It is described how they work to accomplish their task in turning the teachings of the bible upside down and put forward their own beliefs, and methods for infiltration and further subversion.
Pope Paul VI once said, "The smoke of Satan has entered the sanctuary". It was a prophecy of sorts, and it seems to be materializing
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-14-2010, 08:45 AM

Exclamation Re: Satanists in churches

For many years Satanists have used a well-organized strategy to infiltrate Christian churches,actually assigning their members to join and then work themselves into important volunteer positions in order to spiritual degrade and if possible, slowly destroy the church through gossip and divisiveness.

The way to expose any non-Christian is to compare their speech and writings to biblical teachings.Even if their beliefs compare favorably to the New Testament,their remarks may be filled with hate that reveals their true spirit.Message boards are most easily infiltrated by Satanists who try to confuse and mislead with horrendous teachings.One of the worst is the largest, "Christian Forums", which has a number of active Satanists who have promoted to the position of moderator so that they can delete any deeply spiritual threads while positively commenting in the New Age and apostate threads.
that are started.

The Christian faith has not been designed to create success or find pleasure in or even tolerate this world but rather to OVERCOME it!
Old 12-14-2010, 11:02 AM
Knight of the Forum

About satan in the Church check out Windswept House by Malachi Martin.

What about satanists starting a "Christian Forum" promoting each other while degrading or deriding God directed individuals seeking an online fellowship.

@ heavenandearth

It would be better if you post a text of the link, being you have few posts.
You could begin the link with hxxp instead of http making it text only.
Let me see in my brother that I see in Him whom I worship.

John 7:19
Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law?

Remember, always, the Angels wish...Selah!
Old 12-15-2010, 09:11 AM
Giuliano