Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Benjamin Netanyahu will rebuild the Third Temple

Old 05-28-2009, 12:04 PM
Moose

Default Benjamin Netanyahu will rebuild the Third Temple

The third temple is going to be rebuilt during Benjamin Netanyahu's new term as Prime Minister of Israel. God placed him back in this leadership role for this time. We are about to see the temple be rebuilt, which the man of sin will one day soon sit in, proclaiming to be God. We are very near to the Coming of Christ, but first we must endure the wrath of the antichrist, for a season. Prepare your hearts. Temple Mount & Land of Israel Faithful Movement
The Temple Institute: The Holy Temple in Jerusalem

Last edited by Moose : 05-28-2009 at 01:53 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:46 PM
Moose

Default Re: Benjamin Netanyahu will rebuild the Third Temple

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-28-2009, 01:54 PM

I have to admit, i'm a little skeptical about that. After all, we've heard the same thing since Israel was officially founded in the 1940s.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by raccoon1 View Post
I have to admit, i'm a little skeptical about that. After all, we've heard the same thing since Israel was officially founded in the 1940s.

Check out the links, do some research, study prophecy, it's right on our doorstep...
Old 05-28-2009, 02:10 PM

Prophecy is one of my biggest interests, to be honest. I've looked at the history, I'll view your links when I have more times. However, I've also understood that this proclamation has been made by many countless amateurs over the millenia, and that to be honest, we won't truly know the end of days until it's practically on top of us.

If the temple truly will be rebuilt this time, then I will look at it much more seriously when it is finished and open. I agree, that is one of the first major signs, but as of yet, just saying "I'll rebuild this" has happened a number of times already, and has always fallen through.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:44 PM
Minister

Get your nose out The Late Great Planet Earth and into the Word of God. The temple was destoryed in 70 ad. never to be rebuilt. There is no Scripture to support your fairtale view. Read the Word.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by khigg View Post
Get your nose out The Late Great Planet Earth and into the Word of God. The temple was destoryed in 70 ad. never to be rebuilt. There is no Scripture to support your fairtale view. Read the Word.
Never to be rebuilt? lol Yea, you're a real student of bible prophecy aren't ya? I don't follow Hal Lindsey thank you, and you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about...go play.
Old 05-29-2009, 10:23 AM
Moose

Old 05-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Knight of the Forum

I'm pretty sure Jesus was to rebuilt the temple....
Old 05-29-2009, 11:37 AM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriizzle View Post
I'm pretty sure Jesus was to rebuilt the temple....

It is being made ready..as we speak...The cornerstone for the third temple was just recently delivered to Israel. Working to Rebuild the Temple Mount in Jerusalem Christ is coming...

Last edited by Moose : 05-29-2009 at 11:39 AM.