Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > What does the mark of the beast look like?

Old 05-14-2009, 11:17 AM

Lightbulb What does the mark of the beast look like?

What does the Mark of the Beast
look like?
The beast is Satan, coming to earth, looking like God and saying that he is God. Each of his names will be blasphemous, because Satan is not God. The beast is not a person or a human organization. The beast is Satan himself. But when Satan comes as the beast he will appear in a glorious body. People will not recognize him as the Devil. He will claim to be God and most people will believe that he is God.
The mark of the beast is an outward, physical symbol, showing that the wearer has chosen to worship the beast and receive him as God.

Does the mark of the beast look nice?
The beast is Satan. But he will appear on earth as a powerful, awesome being. He will claim that he is God. This will happen very soon.
Satan will make a law requiring every person to receive the mark of the beast and there will be stiff penalties to anyone who refuses. The mark of the beast will look attractive and beautiful. The mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols. It will be permanently and prominently ( engraved or tattooed ) on the forehead or right hand of each person who gets the mark of the beast.
It will please the senses and will excite the admiration of those who see it. Most people who wear it will be proud to have it.
The mark will be plainly visible for all to see. Your friends and family will be able to see if you have received the mark. Your employer can look at you and see the mark. This law will apply to every person in every country on earth.
It won’t matter if you are very wealthy or if you are poor. It won’t matter if you are the leader of a great country or if no one knows your name. You may be free, or you may be in prison or in debt.
You may be old or young, male of female. You may be very religious or you may not even believe in God. Nothing about you will matter. If you are alive you will be under great pressure to receive the mark of the beast.
The beast is Satan, pretending to be God. He will command you to worship him and to receive his mark and he won’t care which of his 666 names you choose. The mark of the beast will include one of the beast's 666 names. Each of the 666 names will be a name for God. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” Revelation 13:17,18
Mark of the beast a symbol of worship
Almost everyone in the world will get the mark of the beast. There are many reasons why people will choose to get the mark:
There will be great rewards for getting the mark of the beast
People will believe they are honoring God by receiving the mark of the beast
Please understand that God YAHWEH for a reason will not allow anyone to receive the mark of the beast unless they choose to get it. People will not be physically forced against their will. But most people will choose to worship the beast and to receive his mark. Read Leveticus 19:28 for your self.

Last edited by PastorFranszwa : 05-14-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-14-2009, 03:38 PM

Default Re: What does the mark of the beast look like?

Quote:
The mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols. It will be permanently and prominently ( engraved or tattooed ) on the forehead or right hand of each person who gets the mark of the beast.
It will please the senses and will excite the admiration of those who see it. - Pastorfranszwa.

Scripture challenges one who has the understanding (knowledge of the Holy One) of God to apply the wisdom (that pairs with understanding) in order to count the mark/number of the beast - Rev. 13:18:
Quote:
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six.
So, Pastorfranszwa, how is it that you arrived at "the mark of the beast will be a literal, physical combination of letters and symbols"?

Grace and peace from God and the Christ unto all!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Suspended for Review

I agree that the beast is Satan, himself. He will say that he is Christ and will be headquartered in Jerusalem.

However, the 'mark' of the beast is not a literal or physical insignia. When one takes the 'mark of the beast' in one's forehead or arm, it represents an acceptance of the beast as Christ in one's mind and in one's deed. Those Christians that do not know the truth of God's Word will believe that Satan is the real Christ, not the antichrist. So, of course, those christians so deceived will deliver up their Christian brothers and sisters, who know that he is Satan/antichrist, up to Satan for trial.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post
I agree that the beast is Satan, himself. He will say that he is Christ and will be headquartered in Jerusalem.

However, the 'mark' of the beast is not a literal or physical insignia. When one takes the 'mark of the beast' in one's forehead or arm, it represents an acceptance of the beast as Christ in one's mind and in one's deed. Those Christians that do not know the truth of God's Word will believe that Satan is the real Christ, not the antichrist. So, of course, those christians so deceived will deliver up their Christian brothers and sisters, who know that he is Satan/antichrist, up to Satan for trial.
I agree with you, Watchman. So many people, whether they are believers or not, know of the "mark of the beast". It would not be a "typical" thing for satan to have a physical mark. Satan prefers to work in secret, that way he can confound you into doing things and believing things. For him to anounce himself in such a fashion would put everyone on their gaurd instead of making them think he is God.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:29 AM
Knight of the Forum

Question Re: What does the mark of the beast look like?

wow...that's really scary, and I just recently heard of Joels army....kreepy stuff...

always wondering,
thequestioner
Old 05-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Suspended for Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by babysteps View Post
I agree with you, Watchman. So many people, whether they are believers or not, know of the "mark of the beast". It would not be a "typical" thing for satan to have a physical mark. Satan prefers to work in secret, that way he can confound you into doing things and believing things. For him to anounce himself in such a fashion would put everyone on their gaurd instead of making them think he is God.
Scripture supports what you wrote -
2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Satan would not fool too many Christians if his minions ran around proudly displaying their 666 insignia and asking Christians to take on that mark as well.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman View Post

Watchman, I so respect so many of the things that you post on this site. I find you to be quite versed in the passages of the Bible. I must however in love disagree with your take on "the mark" it will as you say be "in" and not "on" the hand and head as so many of the newer translations print it. But it will not be secret. This is the time prophesied that "the man of perdition will be revealed" and this is the biggest ways for "the believer" to "be sober and awake". You will need this make in your hand or forehead to buy or sell anything. The people working for Satan won't be able to read your mind to tell weather or not you have accepted him as the false savior. The technology is already available and people have already volunteered to test out the the "body chips" in europe. God gave us an instruction manual for a reason....so we would know the things that were to come. I'm not looking for an argument Watchman like I said I value your opinion on many things I just disagree on this particular point. As a fellow brother we must continue to sharpen each other as iron sharpens iron.

Blessings,
Ken-
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM
CatholicCrusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorFranszwa View Post
What does the Mark of the Beast
look like?........
Old 06-10-2009, 10:59 AM

Probably not a tattoo per say but more the micro chip under the skin thing - yes they are playing with the technology already and it would include all your information - money the buy and sell thing however it would also include all your medical info etc. However I wonder if any who are Christian can accept sense the Bible indicated that the elect cannot be so deceived?

In Christ
Windy
Old 06-10-2009, 11:13 AM

We are told that there will be a great falling away. You have to be a part of something in order to fall away from it. Jesus tells the parable of the 10 virgins. All ten believed in the Bridegroom but only 5 went in for the marriage supper. The other 5 had to go away because they were unprepared. Jesus and much of the new testament taught us how to be prepared and not be caught asleep when the master returns. Its going to be tough when you are told that you can't buy food for your family. Its going to be even tougher when a man walks into your home and demands that you renounce our Jesus and accept the false god or they will kill one of your children. G*d forbid but if that day comes my children must be prepared to say "don't you dare dad, I know where I'm going!" Is my family there yet? far from it. It will only be by the power of the Holy Spirit that we will be able to do it. Cory Ten-Boom once told a story about how she asked her father a question one night. She asked, "Papa how will I have the strength to endure the suffering in front of me?" and her father replied, "Cory, when we go to the train station to go somewhere when do I give you the ticket?" Cory replied "just before we get on the train papa" her father replied "exactly Cory, when you need the strength G*d will give it to you".

Blessings,
Ken-