Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Follow-up to Revelations 19 Video

View Poll Results: With the reality of judgement day rapidly approaching,
Yes, I think the church is ready to meet the Lord as the Bride without Spot or Wrinkle 1 33.33%
No, I do not believe we, His body, are ready to meet the Lord yet 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-20-2009, 08:23 PM
BruceG

Default Follow-up to Revelations 19 Video

If you have not watched the video I posted several days ago, here is the link to it. I would love for you to watch it and tell me what you think.

As to the opinion poll I promised, I am hoping to attach it here if I can figure out how it works! If I have trouble, let me give you the jist of it so you can be thinking of your answer.

The two questions will be:

1. Given that the day of judgement and wrath is approaching us at light speed, do you think the church is ready for presentation to the Lord as the Bride without Spot or Wrinkle.

a- Yes, the blood of Jesus makes us ready now
b- No, we are not where we need to be to see God in our present condition

2. Same question, but applied individually to us, not to the church in general

a- Yes, I am ready to meet the Lord now
b- No, I am not at all comfortable meeting the Lord in my present condition.

I may have to make this two posts and two polls, so bear with me here. I think this is a good non-threatening way to take the temperature of the body, so to speak. If you care to expound your own thoughts feel free but it is not necessary, IF I cna get this poll thingey to work! LOL
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:29 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Follow-up to Revelations 19 Video

Question 1 is kind of a trick question. Yes, the true church is always ready.
Question 2 is easy. I am so ready. I live for that day. I can't wait.
Oh, for sure, I'll have the good in one hand and the bad in the other, wait a minute, what happened to the bad, well, it seems to be missing. Oh, well.
I can't wait.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-20-2009, 08:47 PM
BruceG

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelowlyfisherman View Post
Question 1 is kind of a trick question. Yes, the true church is always ready.
Question 2 is easy. I am so ready. I live for that day. I can't wait.
Oh, for sure, I'll have the good in one hand and the bad in the other, wait a minute, what happened to the bad, well, it seems to be missing. Oh, well.
I can't wait.
Actually I tend to disagree with you on number one. But I LOVE the way we disagree!

If we assume God was not lying when He wrote the seven churches in Revelations and that they were true churches, and I believe they were, they had strong pints and they had weak points except for a few. Philadelphia, for instance had no reprimand and were ready and Laodecia, on the other hand, had no commendation. They were NOT ready. Like it our not, we are part of a body that unfortunately fits all too closely to mimicking Laodecia. Are we "it"? I have no revelation but I certainly can deduce similarities for sure. As to your second answer, I would not dispute it at all Lowly. You have a godly spirit I have always admired. Oh, be sure to do the poll and the second poll I just put on another post. Your vote counts! :
Old 04-20-2009, 11:47 PM
Josif59

Is the church ready? I would say no and never will be considering what Jesus has to say to the 'church' in that day/day of reckoning. (Matt 7: 21-23)