Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Necessity’s Pillar: The ‘Christ’ Hub

Old 10-19-2020, 05:32 AM

Default Necessity’s Pillar: The ‘Christ’ Hub

Topic for consideration: The Unwilling Heart

With the ‘increase’ of knowledge and information’s rate of transmission, I think its safe to say the global mindset has chosen to adapt an incessant mind of the flesh in all things Christian, which began with the Lord’s comment pre-death, post-trial. This faulty logic concerning Christ Jesus to also God’s will itself, processed through the “mind of the flesh” remains a passive understanding of that will. What loss of surety did the sheep have then, that it does not have now?
"For if they [religious stout-hearted] do these things when the tree is green, what will happen when it is dry?, , every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”

(Luke 23:31, Matthew 3:10)
I take exception to the vast scholarly/theological conclusion, that Jesus was ‘speaking of Himself’ mentioning the ‘green tree’, as if He himself was subject to corruption (He was, is and shall ever be - perfect). It was “they” whom took action to “do these things” Jesus spoke of here, not Him and not the Romans, but that revered sect looked upon as holding the reigns of ‘sacred’ power, but, as most of us have come to know didn’t set well with that power,
“From now on you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.” Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “He has spoken blasphemy!

(Matthew 26:64,65)
That was the reflexive voice of refusal which has a billion different denominations today, all religious, some churched, some not. The maligned Christ and will of God is a common twist of the heart. How handy if ignorance did not find itself being used as the reflexive hub it so often is, the ignorance of heart; hidden from the wise and revealed to babes!
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

(Hosea 4:6)
Comments welcome.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 10-23-2020, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Necessity’s Pillar: The ‘Christ’ Hub

A bit striking, this imbalance between the thread’s priority (cataclysmic, for the hearts caught up in this) and continued shielding. True, some need no repentance over this and love the Lord genuinely. But most of us know this is by no means the case for a great number who have embraced His name without a surrendered heart.

I can hear it now, , ‘What right do you have to sit here and point out something I have every lesser allowance to? We are people, plagued with the same struggles as everyone else. Even if there is some truth to what you say, the Lord is quite capable in correcting me when and if that time comes!’

From these, we can expect the treatment of some future context the Spirit of Christ will engage in for the end times. This is a dangerous application of the tender Spirit’s refusal! Haven’t these same unwilling heard, this same tradition in the Spirit increased his will upon early on for Church oversight as well?
He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand to thoroughly clear His threshing floor, and to gather the wheat into His barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

I write to those who have sinned before, and to all the rest, that if I come again I will not spare, ,
This is no over-emphasis on my part, I’ve seen too much of it, but an unwillingness at the Gospel degree it describes, the ‘Baptism’ and the ‘fire’ are both ours. You don't hide the gift under a bushel. If ignored, it remains a spot on our testimony we all at some point need to confess the Lord grant us increased correction over.

Last edited by pryz : 10-23-2020 at 05:50 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!