Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Occupation in Seattle

Old 06-19-2020, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Occupation in Seattle

The left is acting without any common sense. They excuse the looting and violence. They allow the defacing and removal of statues such as Christopher Columbus, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington. They arrested the Officer who shot Rayshard Brooks in Atlanta without first investigating the case. The officer was immediately fired and then arrested without an investigation. Then the officer's stepmother was fired because she's the stepmother of the officer who killed Rayshard Brooks.

The city major of Seattle allowed domestic terrorists to take over six blocks of Seattle and declare it an autonomous zone free of police officers, and the mayor saw nothing wrong with that while the Governor was unaware that there's a country in his own state. Meanwhile in the country of Chaz or Chop or whatever, they demand free housing, free college, and racial segregation, and they're not paying any taxes. They're not even paying for the water and power.

A person loses their job for saying "All Lives Matter" because that's a racist comment. This is completely insane. I think the recent lockdown messed up their brain cells.

By the way, the police officers in Atlanta have decided to go on strike on July 4th by calling in sick. Since they want to dismantle the police department, I guess the police officers have decided to give them what they wanted. Let's see how that works out. Maybe the looters and vandalizers can visit the homes of the mayor and governor.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-2020, 08:19 PM

NYC Police have decided to do the same on July 4th, let's see how the nuts like it when no one comes and helps them.
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-19-2020, 08:22 PM

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 06-19-2020, 11:05 PM

Greetings CatholicCrusader,
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
Trump is a great man!
He seems to achieved much so far, but there seems to be some difficulties as a result of some of his decisions. Yet to be seen if he can unite the nation and be able to face some of the present problems. I suggest that we may be at the beginning of the time of trouble before the coming of Christ. Jesus will replace the present faulty governments with the Kingdom of God Isaiah 2:1-4, Daniel 2:35,44, Zechariah 14, Acts 3:19-21.
Quote:
Stay in Australia.
We have our problems, but in some areas they seem to be less than in the USA. We are in winter, but have been shielded from the worse of the virus and they seem to have isolated the few more recent occurrences. We do not tolerate guns to the same extent as the USA. Our elections are short and sweet. They occur every four years and the campaigns run for about four weeks. The party that receives the majority forms government and the Prime Minister is elected by the party, and as a result, in recent years there have been a number of changes of the Prime Minister mid-term. Yes, I am happy to stay in Australia, and if possible in the reasonable ideal area where I reside.

Kind regards
Trevor
Old 06-20-2020, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
I can't vote because Guam is not a state. It's a U.S. territory.
Sorry, for some reason, I thought you were in the Philippines.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-20-2020, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
Sorry, for some reason, I thought you were in the Philippines.
No. I was born and raised in Guam, but I do have Filipina blood in me. My father was from the Philippines. I'm half Chamorro and half Filipina. The Chamorros are the indigenous people of Guam. We are American citizens, but we can't vote for U.S. President.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:20 PM

I will try again:

Last edited by whitetiger : 06-20-2020 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:04 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
I will try again:

Only include what comes after the v=

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 06-20-2020, 04:07 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
..... but we can't vote for U.S. President.
Oh, that must be because you are not a state so you are not in the electoral college. I get it.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II