Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Occupation in Seattle

Old 06-14-2020, 06:52 PM
Knight of the Forum

Default Re: Occupation in Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter10652 View Post
Looks like he is the spokes person for someone or group of people who really know the truth about the matter.......or else he's on top his game.
I think he was in Antifa and then left.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-14-2020, 06:54 PM
Knight of the Forum

Must see both videos, about Seattle:

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-16-2020, 05:24 AM

I don't know how long the US is going to keep Chaz (or is it Chop) around. I heard they change their name from Chaz to Chop. By the way, I also saw in the news that a statue of Thomas Jefferson was toppled down. I knew it would be a matter of time before they get to a statue of Jefferson. A statue of George Washington will be next. It's so sad to see that lawlessness is allowed to take place in America.
Old 06-16-2020, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
I don't know how long the US is going to keep Chaz (or is it Chop) around. I heard they change their name from Chaz to Chop. By the way, I also saw in the news that a statue of Thomas Jefferson was toppled down. I knew it would be a matter of time before they get to a statue of Jefferson. A statue of George Washington will be next. It's so sad to see that lawlessness is allowed to take place in America.
I agree . Hopefully President Trump does something soon but there is bikers for Trump that will do something if nothing is done by July 4th
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 06-17-2020, 05:37 PM

Trump is by no means a saint, but he does love the country that he grew up in, and hates seeing whats happening to it, how the will of the people is often subverted by all the corruption in washington dc. If he thought he could take more action without becoming the tyrant ppl claim he already is, he would. But most of the actions he would like have done, is legally to be done by state and local government. For him to force troops into an area to quell violence against the will of the bulk of the ppl there, would be against the american ppl in that area. Some in that area hate it, but not enough ppl to make a change for the better.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-17-2020, 06:44 PM

A endless effort to change the course of American history. They cherry pick what they want insofar as our history is concerned. Taking down the statues is not going to change history one iota...this generation of people probably don't know history as it is.

They are a thankless tribe of misfits who think their only way to get attention is by looting and rioting. America will soon tire of this behavior just like they they did with all other attempts to dethrone Pres. Trump.

What I see....Satan is instigating his evil ways through these people. Now I can understand why sooooo many people end up turning away from God and end up elsewhere. IT'S NOTHING BUT PURE EVIL THAT IS RISING FROM ALL THIS BEHAVIOR.

Wait till Pres. Trump wins in November.....it is not gonna get any better....
Old 06-17-2020, 07:31 PM

Exactly @drifiter
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:00 PM

I have no doubt evil spirits are working around the clock with a whip to their backs to increase chaos and dissent to help bring in satans last gasp of power on this earth.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:01 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter10652 View Post
A endless effort to change the course of American history. They cherry pick what they want insofar as our history is concerned. Taking down the statues is not going to change history one iota...this generation of people probably don't know history as it is.

They are a thankless tribe of misfits who think their only way to get attention is by looting and rioting. America will soon tire of this behavior just like they they did with all other attempts to dethrone Pres. Trump.

What I see....Satan is instigating his evil ways through these people. Now I can understand why sooooo many people end up turning away from God and end up elsewhere. IT'S NOTHING BUT PURE EVIL THAT IS RISING FROM ALL THIS BEHAVIOR.

Wait till Pres. Trump wins in November.....it is not gonna get any better....

This African American woman has natural truth and honesty and common sense in her spirit and soul, just like Abe Lincoln. - Me

"Her name is Bevelyn Beatty, and sheís talking to your typical, brain-dead, Seattle, white female progressive who is clueless, and yet thinks that she knows everything. And this woman was explaining the genuine mind-set of the African-American community in America today." - RUSH

ideo Transcript:

BEATTY: (outdoor noise) I would be in the same position youíre in, so Iím not even mad at you, baby, for feeling like that.

WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN: I donít watch any news, ícause itís all (dismissive hand gesture).

BEATTY: Oh, fake news?

WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN: Yeah. (crosstalk)

BEATTY: This is the thing. I know people donít like Trump. I understand that. But let me tell you something. If I had to pick between him and Joe Biden, Iím not voting for Joe Biden. You want to seeÖ? You want to see a bunch of black people go to jail by the next four years? Put Joe Biden in. Watch what happens.

You want to see black men get killed substantially, like youíve never seen before? Put Joe Biden in and watch what happens. These Democrats ó and Iím sorry to say this. Iím not trying to be racist, but they hate black people. These are the same people who have fought to keep slavery in. These are the same people who built the KKK.

These are the same people who hated us from the beginning. The Republican Party is the party of the blacks. Blacks freed? The Republican Party is the only party that the black people actually assisted in founding. But all of that history has been torn away. People say, ďOh, there was a big switch.Ē There was never a big switch. The UnionÖ The Union won because we had grown in the industrial area ó era.

So we were able to get trains and get supplies back to our soldiers while the Confederates was still riding horses. They were not able to get supplies back fast enough, right? So what happened was slavery was abolished and the South ó the people in the South ó could no longer make their money from slaves. They had to move to the North to work in the industry to produce.

And so the people in the North that already had established themselves in industries moved to the South, and so thatís where it was a transfer of people coming from the South to the North and people coming from the North to the South. There was never a big switch. So the same Democrats who hated black people from the beginning are the same ones who hate us now.

And they used our cause. How did Black Lives Matter turn into something about LGBTQ, when blacks really donít support that? Weíre conservative. Weíre really not about that. Not only that, we donít support abortion. This is the black culture. We ainít never been about that. Not only that, weíre not about feminism.

WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN: No, weíre not.

BEATTY: Black women marry their husbands and respect their husbands. Thatís where we are. We not on this, ďOh, I ó I do what I want.Ē We donít do that.

WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN: No!

BEATTY: Thatís not our community. And you would understand, I know you understand what Iím saying.

WHITE LIBERAL WOMAN: Come on.

BEATTY: We donít do that. But yet these people are hijacking our movement. And the Democratic Party, theyíre trying to hijack us as well. No!

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...and-democrats/

Old 06-17-2020, 08:22 PM

Saw that video and loved it