Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > The Riots

Old 06-03-2020, 10:32 PM

Default The Riots

I am so angry and mad right now. These idiot rioters and looters kill a police officer over a TV, put one in the hospital on life support, almost killed a baby in a burning house that they set on fire. I, God forgive me, hate them so much that I want to go hulk on them and smash. Those idiots are trying to destroy America they will not win, ever!

Sorry had to get that out
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2020, 02:41 AM

Default Re: The Riots

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetiger View Post
I am so angry and mad right now. These idiot rioters and looters kill a police officer over a TV, put one in the hospital on life support, almost killed a baby in a burning house that they set on fire. I, God forgive me, hate them so much that I want to go hulk on them and smash. Those idiots are trying to destroy America they will not win, ever!

Sorry had to get that out
I can understand. In Guam, we have been watching the news of what's happening in the U.S. mainland. The looting and violence is unacceptable. And worse...many of those who I see looting and damaging property on the video footage are Blacks. So, how can "Black Lives Matter" when Blacks don't even care about other Blacks?

The first line of defense is always the police. The next would be the National Guard. From what I heard, the National Guard have been called in in some states. The last line of defense would be the U.S. military. And if it comes to that, I don't think the U.S. military will be using rubber bullets.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-04-2020, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selene View Post
I can understand. In Guam, we have been watching the news of what's happening in the U.S. mainland. The looting and violence is unacceptable. And worse...many of those who I see looting and damaging property on the video footage are Blacks. So, how can "Black Lives Matter" when Blacks don't even care about other Blacks?

The first line of defense is always the police. The next would be the National Guard. From what I heard, the National Guard have been called in in some states. The last line of defense would be the U.S. military. And if it comes to that, I don't think the U.S. military will be using rubber bullets.
Exactly, the worst part is that the Black people don't even see the genocide performed against them through abortion .
Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
Old 06-05-2020, 03:11 PM

Some residents in some states are now coming out in groups standing in front of the stores and businesses, protecting them because the police is becoming overwhelm, and they certainly can't rely on the Black Lives Matter movement to protect those stores. I wonder when the mayors and Governors are going to flatten the curve of their public safety system. They flattened the curve of their health system. But for some Governors, they are bending to the mob by defunding the police.

By the way, I just saw a video of a protestor throw a water bottle at a passing vehicle. The man in the vehicle didn't like that so he turned around to confront them. The protestor then panicked and told his buddy next to him to call the cops.

Last edited by Selene : 06-05-2020 at 03:14 PM.
Old 06-05-2020, 05:15 PM

Yea, they want the police when it is advantages to them. Hypocrites. Now the idiots want to get rid of police, hope they like crime. I can't wait to leave my liberal state for real America
Old 06-05-2020, 09:35 PM

I had just posted on FB that those who said it was okay for the violence and looting so that they could let off steam, that they should either post their address and invite looters to come over and take what they want or to shut up. No one responded yet, lol.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 06-05-2020, 09:41 PM

Old 06-06-2020, 03:25 AM

My way of thinking...Satan and his demonic works have infiltrated so many people. His first and foremost plan is to destroy and cause havoc to the basic unit in our society...the family. Now he is spreading his influence where ever and to anybody who choses to tear down Christian morals and way of life.

Wanting to defund the police in our country is such a crazy idea...

Have you noticed most of these people are African American and between the ages of 17 to late 20's. MSM is enabling them...giving them coverage and it only strengthens their desire for mayhem. So anxious for the fall elections....let the American people decide the fate of some of our major cities. Most of all, let them give President Trump 4 more years. Main Stream Media will go into a funk...(as if they already aren't there)
Old 06-06-2020, 04:42 AM

The protesters shout justice for George Floyd. Well, the four police officers were already arrested and charged with the crime. But they continue to march. So, what else do they want?
Old 06-06-2020, 08:19 AM

They want chaos. There are paid protestors, who incite violence and looting and others jump in due to natural fear of reprisals being negated and the sin nature taking over.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.