Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > Hey you all!

Old 05-18-2020, 06:47 PM

Default Hey you all!

My trail name is TOW, Larry is my real name, though. I hope to learn a few things here. We are against some tough times as Christians. Our faith is about to be put to the test, so prepare yourselves. I would assume not all will have to encounter stress but many of us will.

I live in the USA in the little town of Damascus, VA where I operate a place called Crazy Larry's Hostel/Mission. I operate a small flea market as well. Look me up if you want on Facebook.

I ain't no ordained minister, but I am. Besides, man would never ordain me. I am one of those types of a truth-telling Christian. It is so crazy how it works, the Lord just sets it up and for a moment I am able to plant a seed or do some watering. And I smoke a little pot and sometimes I cuss. But I serve the Lord. I have not been able to "Just Let Go & Let God" totally. I reckon I am not alone here. We all have yokes that bind us, yes we do. Praise the Lord, for my yokes.

On the night of September 17 & 18, 2003 I was located at the "Rod Hollow Shelter" on the 'AT', the Appalachian Trail when hurricane "Isabel" made landfall near Washington DC and came right over the trail That is the exact moment in time when my thinking changed, instantly! I met Jesus Christ! That story is just way too much to tell. Instead, and for right now, I need some more instruction and I hope I can find that here. I need some real-time discussion, just not Facebook stuff.

Ever since I came to know Christ I have had visions and dreams that have literally come true. Five years ago I knew we were on the verge of instant change. The only thing is we are still changing as this evolves in front of us. So far, where I have paid attention to the "Spirit" every conversation I have adhered too has become a reality! I cannot quite explain that. Instant change is effective and will produce the right results. eventually. But there will be denial first and then resistance.

I have said a lot, I talk a lot too.

Howdy!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-19-2020, 08:21 AM

Default Re: Hey you all!

Talk all you want, thats what we do here. Is there any topic you wish to start or contribute to? Its a slow moving forum, but normally someone will address and respond to anything you post. I have been a christian a bit longer, and likewise, God chose me to be his servant, sometimes as a truthteller, sometimes as a spiritual warrior, and I am thankful for Him working through me when He does.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-21-2020, 08:10 PM
Knight of the Forum

Welcome to the forum.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 05-22-2020, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOW View Post
I met Jesus Christ! That story is just way too much to tell. Instead, and for right now, I need some more instruction and I hope I can find that here. I need some real-time discussion, , , every conversation I have adhered too has become a reality! I cannot quite explain that.
Welcome sir, to this forum!

This is an interesting comment, one the likes of folks would seldom find.

Old 05-23-2020, 05:46 AM

Not much going on here, it seems? How long has this site been slow?
Old 05-23-2020, 07:50 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOW View Post
Not much going on here, it seems? How long has this site been slow?
Its slow these days, but if you start a topic you will get some answers.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II