Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider
Divider

+
Register FAQ A-Z directory Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

True2Ourselves Forums   > Community Topics > General Discussions  > why is public nudity still seen as a negative behavior??

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 08:10 AM
Suspended for Review

Default Re: why is public nudity still seen as a negative behavior??

again with respect to you, that is how you read the verse and not what it intends. We do not consider nudity a game, although yes many other do. I WOULD like to signal a continuation to this discussion by taking the action of going naked on this thread to prove to everyone out there that nudity is nothing to be ashamed of and further more prove that I am no longer ashamed of my huge boobs. And I have just sent a text to my husband and challenged him to do the same.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-2020, 08:48 AM

These things you present spring from a refusal to gather scripture for the purposes of conclusion. There are more, much more, which all serve as commentary to itself. But you seem dull to hear these collectively and unwilling to gather from the whole. This saddens every eye, but also rials every heart, knowing your wish does not contribute to God’s will. Maybe, someday you will remember the critical element exist when dealing with God's word, it is altogether easily twisted! Thanks for dropping by.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-26-2020, 09:56 AM
Suspended for Review

I didn't mean to scare you off.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:05 PM

You cant out logic God's commands. Yes, its very true that we started out nekid and it was only when sin entered the world, that we felt ashamed, not sure what about, but its says we covered ourselves, so to begin with, no shame and then cover ourselves, the assumption being ashamed. Then on to assume why? They had seen each other nekid before, yet once knowledge of good and evil come into our minds, bam, there it is. What other reason could it be, other than lust and knowing it was wrong to be lustful. Sex is not shameful, and neither is pro-creation, and our bodies are certainly nothing to be ashamed of, for they were made by God. So you see, it had to be lust, and many verses are spoken about lust as a bad thing, under a non committed relationship. If you are committed to each other, sex is a good thing whether children come of it or not, for love springs forth usually if you are committed to each other. Sex is just something God made for us to enjoy under certain situations. The bible doesnt say that Jesus went to the toilet either, but its assumed He did. Not ever jot of everything that pertains to life is shown in scripture. Its a guide book. If you want to be nekid, and you and your husband are fine with that, then thats between you and him and the Lord. But you should respect others when they want you "not" to be ashamed of your body, but just not add to the lust of others through your display. Now all that being said, I ask you to put up another picture that doesnt show your breasts, which although lovely, are not up for viewing on this website. If you fail to do so, I will have to ban you and I really dont want to. Up to you.

Gen 2:25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 04-27-2020, 11:46 AM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
.....nekid.....
LOL. Is that like negid?

Well, it sounds like we have a couple of folks seeking affirmation for what they do, which reveal some sort of psychological issue. They need someone else to say it's okay so they can prove to themselves its okay.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 04-27-2020, 12:48 PM
Suspended for Review

Good try soulheart, but your twisting and turning of Scripture makes no sense. It clearly says "they seen that they were naked and were ashamed", no assumption on our parts is needed. Also, no where does it say the reasoning is "lust", in fact, they were married and most people (include God, Himself) would say that lust for a spouse is a good thing not a sin.

Come on Catholic Crusader, we would have hoped that you would have picked up on that.
Old 04-27-2020, 04:42 PM

You are suspended. End of story.
Knowledge and Wisdom are both good and worth finding, but they also have truly bad downsides, just study the life of Solomon to see the truth of this. Love does not puff up. Perfect Love drives out pride. Faith, Hope, and Love are the greatest of all things we can strive for, and the greatest of these are Love. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean NOT on your own understanding. In all your ways aknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
Old 04-27-2020, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
LOL. Is that like negid?

Well, it sounds like we have a couple of folks seeking affirmation for what they do, which reveal some sort of psychological issue. They need someone else to say it's okay so they can prove to themselves its okay.
I probably misspelled it, lol.
Old 04-27-2020, 07:18 PM
Knight of the Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulheart3 View Post
I probably misspelled it, lol.
I just laugh because when I was a little kid there were always kids who said words funny, like pronouncing toilet "tow-let". LOL

There were kids who said negged instead of "naked" too. So your post made me giggle.

"God in his deepest mystery is not a solitude but a family, since he has in himself fatherhood, sonship and the essence of the family which is love"
- Saint Pope John Paul II
Old 05-04-2020, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicCrusader View Post
LOL. Is that like negid?

Don't we see that in so many avenues of life? Kids learn it at an early age...and enrichment follows as they go thru life..

well mom! Billy and Tom did it....
Closed Thread